Hello all, as you might have noticed auctions have become more popular among traders. Additionally, people have asked for a "last trades" modules too, so guess what? The TG Center has been reworked! Visit it here: tradegold.php
. The main new feature is the incorporation of the auctions system. It's so simple it probably doesn't need any explanation. They have new settings compared to what you're used to, though:
- Auctions now last 24 hours instead of 48.
- To prevent last-minute sniping, bids in the last 30 minutes will reset the auction end to 30 minutes.
- Minimum bid of 5 TG is enforced
- Amount of bids, current bid, and last bidder all appear on each auction
- Auctioneer receives TG instantly on each bid (incremental difference for each bid)
- Bidders can only bid if they have the necessary TG
And everything is handled by the forum! All you need to do is set the item name, starting bid, a screenshot (optional) and see how people fight for your item. To ensure quality auctions and to prevent people from posting items that have fixed prices in the market, there is a 5 TG fee to create an auction.
This feature is still being worked on, so be patient if you find any bugs. Needless to say, auction topics are no longer allowed.
Have fun trading!