Trade Auctions

Game news and forum updates
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is tg automatically transfered to the creator of an auction? What if this person doesnt want to trade the item to the winner, or not log in anymore at all? How do we deal with this kind of problem?
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
The auction is binding. If you list an item for an auction and at least 1 person bids it means that the item will sell guaranteed.

If the seller doesn't want to trade the item to the winner or log in anymore after - they are breaking the rules. In such case the seller will be punished or even banned from using the TG system all together.
Dya
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i have a question. i duplicated my auction to new system b4 marco said old started auctions are workable. now i have winners in old and new versions. lol. give me an advice please
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Dya wrote:i have a question. i duplicated my auction to new system b4 marco said old started auctions are workable. now i have winners in old and new versions. lol. give me an advice please

I'm pretty sure that the new version will automatically remove the TG from their accounts.

You could do one of the following: (Be sure to read the above comment from Suchbalance too)

Give the winner of the "Old" system the price, but you will have to refund the TG that the winner of the new system has already paid.

Give the winner of the "New" system the price, as said person has already paid for it.

In any case, be sure to explain it to them. (And most likely explain this to an admin to avoid trouble)

In case you got multiple trophies, just give each of them one, and you will be out of trouble :D
Dya
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay. I will give 2 CoV Trophies for 10 tg each. Awesome.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When i click on "notifications" after someone sent me TG i get the message "No transactions found for this member.", then i have to reclick on TG Center to see if i got the TG or not.
Ausbilder
Cultist
21 | 0
Make the page more visible, it kinda is hidden .... put a link on the main page somewhere
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I think it would be nice if the current and completed auctions could be separated. Would have to move some stuff around though.

Could look something like this:

Ausbilder
Cultist
21 | 0
and include finished auctions in tg center transactions.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Not that I'll ever auction anything, but I have a question. Let's say I want to start an auction but have < 5 tg, what happens?