Trade Center Authentication

Game news and forum updates
JustinSymbio
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If my opinion matters to anyone I'll just say that the trade system in Median is ridiculously time-consuming and inefficient, I think it'd be fair to say that 85%+ of players do not list their trades. I hate to say it because I prefer Median over the other D2 mods, but Path of Diablo has an incredible trade system that Median can learn a lot from.

Here is some recent patch notes from Path of Diablo which explains what I mean:

► Show Spoiler
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I authenticated myself but still cannot place a bid on auction when i click hammer icon and nothing happens it just refresh page, i still have the same amount of tg and my name does not show up as highest bidder (tried two browsers)
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
JustinSymbio wrote:If my opinion matters to anyone I'll just say that the trade system in Median is ridiculously time-consuming and inefficient, I think it'd be fair to say that 85%+ of players do not list their trades. I hate to say it because I prefer Median over the other D2 mods, but Path of Diablo has an incredible trade system that Median can learn a lot from.

Here is some recent patch notes from Path of Diablo which explains what I mean:

► Show Spoiler

This would be great for us, the ability to search items based on parameters reminds me of the poe.trade system. Also not having to update a trade post every time you trade something away is nice.
enric1010
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*** Changed my password to one with less than 12 character's and authentication worked. Even though i was only using the first 12 when trying to authenticate
nikita
Acid Prince
49 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i input wrong "TSW username"
how to change it?
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I started playing last friday, and i'm typing in my tsw username and password correctly (tried with/without caps). my password is 8 characters, i'm not sure what i need to do to get it authenticated. Is there a delay between account creation and it being able to be authenticated? Are there any restrictions on the types of characters one can use in a password?
stranger-1
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi guys, I have been trying to do a trade online but every time I try to go to the trade center and enter my account for authentication it keeps say it's already claimed by someone. But I'm the only one with this account, why does it say this?
Thanks!