Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
just woke up and it looks like my hibernation has paid off
ok so what i take away from this season patch notes is this:
-drop rates are still high
-nerfed "meta" sets
-must get set unique or rare item for craft, zomg wont work since the upgrade doesnt work. no dragon joy, no way to reroll rares. gay. on the plus side rare drops are more common so no problem to make craft from high lvl
-its MUCH easier to roll gg crafts since shrine bonuses work every time, so many other items become unnecessary (at least if you dont need stats like damage reduce)
-rares are even more op due to themselves being buffed -> crafted go thru the roof in power (supposedly, havent seen it yet)
-you might spend more time gambling rings now
-(looks like) rather insignificant char changes, at least in my opinion, but will see. to be fair we are on realm patch so the options are limited
-if zorun tsin doesnt summon any rats the challenge with him will be EZ
-thanks for barb merc minion reduction, they were to many

from what i can tell this ladder doesnt sound as exciting as the challenge ladder, but still its got some nice things in store, might as well rename it to crafting ladder ^^ but well, its gonna be fun either way, will be fun to see the power of crafts and challenge runewords. i think the changes makes it easier to get good items with even less investment, so im happy with that
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:When you make some of the new builds possible with the new oskills you will understand the name of the season :lol:

oooooooooooh...
its gonna be nice :D
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Will my lvl 120 non-ladder assassin get the benefits of the higher life gain per level when the new season starts?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Khalimgrad + icy cellar new meta.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Hidden Crafts new meta.
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
AzureGladiator wrote:Will my lvl 120 non-ladder assassin get the benefits of the higher life gain per level when the new season starts?

I think not (?). I don't believe base stats (life, all attributes, movement speed, etc.) aren't updated on old characters, I could be totally wrong though.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I like these changes, IMHO going with gradually more consistency is the right thing. The crafting changes are one example, the heroic shield removal in sigma is another.

Much more fun to randomly find a shrine and know that it's highly probable that at least one good / very good item will come out of it rather than finding 10 shrines and hope something useful rolls.

Same thing it's much more fun knowing how much damage you deal to a boss and see its life decrease one tiny sliver at a time (but consistently) rather than doing no damage for a random amount of time and the possibly 1hko when the stars align.

More to the point, even the affix pool seems to have received such consistency checks. Useless or clearly too weak procs that diluted the pool have been removed, weak affixes that diluted the pool have been reduced, items able to spawn the best affixes have an even smaller affix pool making each affix more powerful overall.
And on top of that, each affix was buffed.

Plus, more build variety thanks to oskills and better chance to actually find useful ones on rares. I don't know what's not to like.

By the way, will shrine blessing also work 100%?
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I would love to see some kind of buff to ubers/mobs to otbain charms much harder in this season, some total CHAOS shit like it was a little in the challenge season with mobs from other areas in specific ubers.

This could lead to making ppl more busy with getting charms wich is the best part of the mod anyway. Items drop plenty anyway so the main focus should be getting charms :)

Anyway patch is looking good and im hyped up for todays reset :cheers:
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I love that new features are being tested through these seasons, the data from all the gameplay must be very helpful.
MoH
Thunder Beetle
50 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
awesome Patch from the look of it guys. One quick question, cant we craft with shrine vessels yet? Or still remove shrines 1 at a time to craft?