Σ 1.2.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
The changes to hunting banshee are great.
bryann109
Fallen
1 | 0
What was not mentioned in the patch notes is that some magic and rare items from normal difficulty Act 1 now have very high character level requirements. Before patch, my bowazon had a rare bow requiring cLvl 15, now it's cLvl 35. My barbarian had a leather cap purchased from Charsi that now has cLvl 64. Magic ring, +10 mana, cLvl 56... magic amulet, +26 mana, cLvl 40... please tell me this was not intentional.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
bryann109 wrote:What was not mentioned in the patch notes is that some magic and rare items from normal difficulty Act 1 now have very high character level requirements. Before patch, my bowazon had a rare bow requiring cLvl 15, now it's cLvl 35. My barbarian had a leather cap purchased from Charsi that now has cLvl 64. Magic ring, +10 mana, cLvl 56... magic amulet, +26 mana, cLvl 40... please tell me this was not intentional.

They did some changes to the rare affix pool, i remember i read somewhere they added physical dmg to rings and halved resistances or something. Anyway i think this one is for the best, i too had some random rare items increase in req lvl but nothing i would miss but also had some 10 or more +1 skill rings of lvl 64/68 and now they are 44/48, a couple of ammys of +2 skill (surely +1 is from lucky) now are req lvl 32. So it's more MO space on jewelry. Last patch or 2 patches ago i know i had some rings with Unseelie Curse that got some +20 req lvls and without MOs became req lvl 80, so i could not wear them anymore, but new ones with this affix that dropped were around req lvl 60 so i feel it's from the affix group changes that this happens to old stuff.
Pr1march
Imp
5 | 0
Pain wrote:Image

$15 have been deposited into your ShareBlu account. Well memed, Komrade!
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
AVK95 wrote:Unholy melee paladin looks absurdly powerful and broken...
1. 10 min buff duration
2. Vitality scaling for damage in place of energy factor - tons of life and damage
3. Ignore target defense from the tree! - no need to invest in dex
4. Increased damage and AOE on all skills

Am I wrong in my analysis? This looks really strong! If only someone can guide me how to make a unholy paladin, never played him before!

Also sorc buffs feels disappointing, her elemental and arcane trees are barely improved.

Unholy melee is finally a playable spec, before this patch it was garbage and was almost unused. Terror strike used to last like 5 seconds and in the place of that new passive you had black sleep which was basically a very small area charm effect with a CHANCE to succeed.

The bonus damage to voj, da and increased sod dmg is more like a quirk than any useful feature. As unholy caster you want to use SU goendag with high rolls on hunting banshee anyway (i had +2 HB missiles and high other stats, unfortunately unh melee vita-based pierce doesn't allow casters to benefit from it)
Species8472
Destroyer
7 | 0
Subterfuge doesn't seem to be adding the bonus to max resists.

My trapsin has 141% total resists (in NM) but it shows 75% in gold on the char screen instead of 78%. The tooltip for subterfuge shows 3% bonus (8 points in the skill).
Diablio_Reaper
Fallen
1 | 0
I want my Toggle run option back as well as my beautifully sweet commands (In particular the /players X command) re-instated and their only things i have a problem with.

Oh and also another annoyance is having items equipped on your character that are level 8 to 10 and then downloading the newest update loading up your character and all your equipped items are level 50 when your level 13, just thought you might like to know that was happening, but other than those things its the best mod in all of existence.
Species8472
Destroyer
7 | 0
Conquest wrote:Oh, finally a better unholy melee tree
By better i mean actually freaking playable.

Sort of playable. Having 6 buffs to keep up, with different timers is painful. But it seems quite powerful (I only got to about level 27 before playing my trapsin more).
Species8472
Destroyer
7 | 0
Do people really need to downvote someone for expressing an opinion? That'll get people rushing to provide their thoughts, won't it?

if you've got something to say then say it, don't hide behind the cowardly downvote button.