Balrog
121 | 8
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Goodjob Marco, Nice to see this still rolling. By the time I can make my return I will get lost in Blood moor (if its still called that then) lol. Got a baby due in 2 months; and started my final career job and bought a new house so I'm kinda busy right now. Hope all is well and keep up the fantastic work!
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
King wrote:Goodjob Marco, Nice to see this still rolling. By the time I can make my return I will get lost in Blood moor (if its still called that then) lol. Got a baby due in 2 months; and started my final career job and bought a new house so I'm kinda busy right now. Hope all is well and keep up the fantastic work!

Good luck and congrats.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Curious about these changes, should be good. However, I don't really have the same hatred of mo'ing gear and rolling items as some people on the forums seem to. what has always appealed to me about medians item system is how deterministic it actually is compared to other games. Sure sacreds are nice but if rng really screws you there is always a good craft or rw you can use to complete most if not all the games content. Judging by how fun this last chaos season was I am confident that the changes should be an improvement though. This team seems to understand the game and its strengths and weaknesses pretty well and the patches and updates reflect that.

Edit: removal of heroic shields wow!!! That's a huge improvement
Eittin
Invader
8 | 0
This is awesome! Happy to see single player is getting updates as well! I prefer using pluggy so I can item hoard... lol
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This is super exciting. The one downfall I always personally thought of in this mod was some of the Uber Boss fights.

I like to have a longer boss fight where you can take some hits and dish them out. It's a lot more enjoyable and intense than the current system where it feels like you either one shot them or die instantly.

As always I am ever impressed by Marco and the team. Thank you for bringing hundreds of hours of enjoyment to me and my friends. This is a fantastic mod you have created and it continues to impress.
skullnbones
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
U gotta be kidding me.. Marco clearly said a approx date of when this will be out and the ladder is only 2 months old.. Smh
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Keep your shorts on kids, jeez.

Besides I think the Paladin should be rebalanced.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:U gotta be kidding me.. Marco clearly said a approx date of when this will be out and the ladder is only 2 months old.. Smh

*announces Median XL 2017 SIX DAYS AGO*

*memes pour forward because kids twink and buy everything, then complain about boring game.*

Edit: for the touchy, sensitive people... kids can be changed to people, so you don't feel condescended somehow. I mean it is the internet, right? Everything gets taken seriously for exactly what it's written as here.
sacks
Ice Clan
566 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
UncleGrimjerk wrote:Keep your shorts on kids, jeez.

Besides I think the Paladin should be rebalanced.

What ? Ok , also do it for druid + necro + amazon ? See the table of softcode ladder and count how many lv 121 druid + ama + necro . Neft pally just make somebody go to play druid , necro and amazon .