Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
There r still 3 days guys, quiri is working hard on docs and sb/marco r almost done with patch notes so its not far away either...
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Myth0s
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Can't wait. Finally to take a break from D3 and go back to MXL.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Does anyone know if it has been implemented some change/s to reduce the tediousness of sig farming?
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
One question I have is will all or at least most of the old OSkills still exist? I know a number of them will be reworked obviously.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
MadeLaidMan wrote:One question I have is will all or at least most of the old OSkills still exist? I know a number of them will be reworked obviously.

Pretty safe to say yes because they just added a ton of icons for them.
pantzirno
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just wondering, if the area limit is now broken, would it be possible to implement few PvP arenas without monster spawns, just for fun?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RequiemLux wrote:Does anyone know if it has been implemented some change/s to reduce the tediousness of sig farming?

I imagine the changelog will come out soon now that a timer has been set to countdown. Hopefully we will see some good things.
scheckles
Skeleton
2 | 1
Can't wait. Seriously, anticipating this more than any game release in recent memory. Tried PoD - How do people play that when there is MXL? I've been playing MXL on and off for what feels like a decade. I have to say this ladder was more difficult than ever before. No rare rerolling = ouch. The improved drops made up for it a bit but it just takes much longer to get something great. What happened to oskills on charms!? I miss having Warp Armor, etc on every character :mrgreen: . I do think you get more variety in builds without it tho. This statement turned into a paragraph.

TL:DR - My video game christmas is in ~2days.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
pantzirno wrote:Just wondering, if the area limit is now broken, would it be possible to implement few PvP arenas without monster spawns, just for fun?

What's wrong with pvp at cold plains? Or you meant barriers eg trees walls buildings for tactical sniping?
pantzirno
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
qweqwe wrote:
pantzirno wrote:Just wondering, if the area limit is now broken, would it be possible to implement few PvP arenas without monster spawns, just for fun?

What's wrong with pvp at cold plains? Or you meant barriers eg trees walls buildings for tactical sniping?

Yeah, a nicely designed arenas to fight on instead of flat forest.