1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
UNFORMED LAND: moved location to Harrogath (south part), is now a 7-floor tower
What is on the lower floors :mrgreen:
slowmo8686
Cultist
21 | 1
ah man removed lvl 0 challenge dose this mean we lose the charm?, could it not just be moved to lvl 10-20 ro something?, great changes btw
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rediska wrote:UNFORMED LAND: moved location to Harrogath (south part), is now a 7-floor tower
What is on the lower floors :mrgreen:

I hope just to be different from sewers map. 7 floors of sewers map will make me kill myself :D :D :D
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
As far as i'm concerned. The changes in game doesn't affect me that much since i played this game 2 weeks ago and all i can say is that IT IS AWESOME MIX OF COMPLICATIONS AND ENJOYMENT!!! Thank you for this, i hope you release it much earlier cause every time i look at the countdown timer on the site, i feel like i'm waiting years. :flip: :bounce: :derp: :thumb:

Thank you to all the people who made this possible. :)
Atlzac
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
L H wrote:
Atlzac wrote:
thunderman wrote:Seeing how Stormblast now requires sword to use a skill I have decided not to play barbarian anymore. Thanks for changes 8-)

Me too probably :/

You can dual wield a sword and axe to have access to both trees of melee skills. Having a sword on mainhand will allow you to use stormblast, while an axe offhand allows you to use Thunderslam, for example.

Ah gotcha. Crisis averted. Thanks for the knowledge drop dude!
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
so since oil of absolution is removed, is belladona potion also removed from the game? so (like in classic D2) only 3 times of skill/attributes reset will be available? that kinda sucks ;x
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
ixvid_ wrote:so since oil of absolution is removed, is belladona potion also removed from the game? so (like in classic D2) only 3 times of skill/attributes reset will be available? that kinda sucks ;x

BELLADONNA EXTRACT: can no longer be crafted, can randomly drop from any monster
Subzy
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Looks sick bois ! 8-) 8-) :lol:
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ixvid_ wrote:so since oil of absolution is removed, is belladona potion also removed from the game? so (like in classic D2) only 3 times of skill/attributes reset will be available? that kinda sucks ;x

Also already there is a whole qq topic about respec.
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
That Belladona Extract recipe was very convenient cause i manage to make it 5 times in just 3 hours of testing builds, and all i can say is that the Nerf on it's creation = now "drops on mobs" is a great adjustment.

Also i have read the previous logs about witches which are 1 hitter's? i haven't encountered one yet but i think it's very good they removed it cause it sounds really deadly.