M17 Changelog

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
Unda
Djinn
543 | 18
[quote="Anonymous:"][/quote]

Siema metalbro :thumb: Couldnt answer with +cookie because Im COCKieblocked.
User avatar
Wulf
Cog
219 | 7
Could we get just a tiny, little itsy-bitsy sneak peak at the new Uniques? :D
delety14
Destroyer
7 | 0
Wulf wrote:Could we get just a tiny, little itsy-bitsy sneak peak at the new Uniques? :D


I think the documentation is renewed
User avatar
Nitz
Harpylisk
1479 | 46
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
delety14 wrote:
Wulf wrote:Could we get just a tiny, little itsy-bitsy sneak peak at the new Uniques? :D


I think the documentation is renewed


Nice look but only minor changes yet and tiered item filter doesn't work. I am such an idiot, looked at the tiered first.
User avatar
suchbalance
Amazon Warrior
1621 | 348
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Docs aren't updated with all 2017 info yet. Only the new "look" was launched so far.
User avatar
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1933 | 138
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
thunderman wrote:anyone can provide download link for new documentation please?

like sb said, everything is not yet updated so downloading it wont do much good.
Be patient pls, everything will come with time. :)
New Bestiary(M17 1.1.3)| Useful BBcodes| Discord Chat | Community Project: Median Wiki
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
thunderman
Void Archon
871 | 40
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:
thunderman wrote:anyone can provide download link for new documentation please?

like sb said, everything is not yet updated so downloading it wont do much good.
Be patient pls, everything will come with time. :)



yes I have realised it, instead of editing that post I have created new ones by mistake, can you please take care of it? thanks
RenegadeMarine
Skeleton
3 | 0
yet another question about this particular part:

To accomplish these reworks it was necessary to drop character compatibility with previous patches.
D2SE and PlugY 10.00 still work. You will need to edit their .ini files to load MXL.dll.
Additionally, innate Mac compatibility had to be dropped. Sorry.


Now, I might be having some comprehension issues, but does this mean I need to make new characters or will my old ones still be fine?
User avatar
Wulf
Cog
219 | 7
RenegadeMarine wrote:yet another question about this particular part:

To accomplish these reworks it was necessary to drop character compatibility with previous patches.
D2SE and PlugY 10.00 still work. You will need to edit their .ini files to load MXL.dll.
Additionally, innate Mac compatibility had to be dropped. Sorry.


Now, I might be having some comprehension issues, but does this mean I need to make new characters or will my old ones still be fine?

You won't be able to play your old save files. Complete character wipe and stash wipe.
Edited by Wulf 7 months.
User avatar
thunderman
Void Archon
871 | 40
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RenegadeMarine wrote:yet another question about this particular part:

To accomplish these reworks it was necessary to drop character compatibility with previous patches.
D2SE and PlugY 10.00 still work. You will need to edit their .ini files to load MXL.dll.
Additionally, innate Mac compatibility had to be dropped. Sorry.


Now, I might be having some comprehension issues, but does this mean I need to make new characters or will my old ones still be fine?


It has been explained that old characters will not work anymore under mxl 2017 release.