Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lol. It's not my first time playing, thank you. I know how crafting works. The helmets dropped in destruction TA, so very clearly high enough ilvl. And yes. An edit button does exist. Thank you for reminding everyone, but perhaps you forgot that posts can bury others, so I felt it was appropriate to make a new comment to bump it back up for easier viewing in case the admins missed it or someone else has had a similar issue or a solution.

As I've said. I know meteor shower spawns. I've seen it approximately every fifteen rolls, and have gone through 630 crafts yesterday and previously, 1500+, and not a single Balefire roll, yet I've seen it spawn randomly on rare tiered special helms three times now. I know how crafting works. I'm simply asking if perhaps the spawn chance was buggy somehow and wasn't allowing the oskill to spawn on sacred crafts. That's also why I mentioned that I know they pull from the same affix pool as rares, hence my confusion. I can understand bad Rng, but given what I've seen with the rare tiered ones, and 2100+ rolls, I have a hard time believing my Rng luck can't give me at least one single Balefire craft.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I didn't intend to sound condescending and if I did I apologize, but you don't need to return the favor to me.

Posts do bury others. Yet I find it very hard to believe that you REALLY needed to post once an hour about how you're unlucky. Even right now the last post in the 'recent posts' thing is from six hours ago.

you've got a bit of a gambler's fallacy going on. just because you've done a lot of rolls doesn't mean you're any more likely to get what you want -- you're equally likely every single time to roll balefire. it is perfectly possible to go that long without rolling it. unlucky? yes. but perfectly possible. like I said, you have proof that it can be generated as a rare affix -- afaik there is no difference between how affixes are generated on rares vs how they're generated on crafts -- you're just making a rare item with a different colored name, essentially.

any idea how many shrines I burned through to finally roll kraken stance on a barb helm? hundreds -- and it is just as hard (if not a little harder) to roll as balefire.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I mean that pic shows it's possible, but I checked and everything looks fine to me

and yeah, that should say special helms
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Should these two have separate MF rolls since they're such a different range of level on the affix? Maybe like 3-5, then 5-10?

Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I was gonna guess that it was so higher end jewels could potentially roll 6-20% mf but they're the same group...

idk if that's a docs problem but it would make way more sense for either the second one to be buffed up or for them to be separate groups
Falken
Skeleton
2 | 0
Wiki -> Affixes Filters
How do I get the table to show all suffixes and prefixes for an item that is affix level 55?
(I think 'Min alev' and 'Max alev' columns filter the wrong way.)
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
L H wrote:Should these two have separate MF rolls since they're such a different range of level on the affix? Maybe like 3-5, then 5-10?

blame Laz/Marco/SB. :mrgreen:

report it in the bug/feedback thread if you don't like it.

Falken wrote:Wiki -> Affixes Filters
How do I get the table to show all suffixes and prefixes for an item that is affix level 55?
(I think 'Min alev' and 'Max alev' columns filter the wrong way.)

If you want to show affixes that are level 55 or less, you enter 55 in the "Max alvl" filter.
55 is the maximum/highest level, and it shows everything equal or less to it.

You can hover over the column names and filters for explanations.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Falken
Skeleton
2 | 0
If I enter 55 in Max ALev colum I get the prefixes that have Max Affix level less and equal to 55. The way I understand the help text is that most the shown prefixes can not appear on an item with affix 55.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Is it a bug, that baneblade blocks force blast? Force blast says it is debuff and miasma is unlocked under baneblade.
2. Manasweep does not regen mana in unformed land? This makes mana sweep amazing clearing UL though as one can just spam the spell and clear rooms in second.