We are very happy with how the M17 release turned out, as we beat the original MXL release (10 years ago), with over 15,000 downloads in the first week. And not even mention over 900 simultaneous online people on the realms (which is over 4x increase of the previous record from XV). Thank you all. We never thought we'd see such results before the release of sigma. This brought us incredible motivation, and we have been working on a major update since the M17 release. And guess what, it's coming really soon
Here are some things you can expect:
- Character corpses will now spawn in town (next to you) after you die.
- New areas: Realm of Lies, Teganze, Khazra Dungeon, Chamber of Blood, Genesis and at least 10 new places (too long to list).
- "Removal" of most Summoning Uberquests (finally!) as they get their own stages now.
- Multiple uberquest overhauls: Yshari Sanctum, Toraja, Void, all Heroic Bosses and some others.
- Balance tweaks to more than 50 character skills.
- Massively reworked Baal on all difficulties... and it's now an epic fight.
- Drops rework: better multiplayer scaling, over 5 new uber biases, better hatred drop scaling and quite a lot more.
- Other changes to be revealed on patch release.