M17 1.1 Announced

Game news and forum updates
teewitch
Invader
9 | 0
MrFunk wrote:Season 15 Patch Notes.

EDIT: I meant to reply to Suchbalance but I derped.

Good job

Here have a metaphysical cookie
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MrFunk wrote:Season 15 Patch Notes.

EDIT: I meant to reply to Suchbalance but I derped.

We have a winner
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
In Russia we don't have seasons. Only winter.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gay rainbow tree pool-balls fabric music.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
ScarletEdge wrote:
suchbalance wrote:Image

Tree pool patch notes? What am I missing

Learn2read guise. Such balance is saying that Treewardens, Farnham's Lost Marbles, Quilted Armours and Symphony of Destruction will be massively buffed this patch!! Pumped!!! :bounce: :bounce:
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:clap: Now that you solved that riddle, we don't need patch notes anymore :lol:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ha! I just saw the 1.1 update being posted on other Diablo 2 fansites. It's going to be a busy weekend this weekend on the servers! :) Sadly I have a lot to do so I can only start playing after the weekend.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
From a singleplayer perspective will any of the new changes warrant a reroll, in other words will any changed item change on my old characters ?

Thanks for the update !
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ethario wrote:From a singleplayer perspective will any of the new changes warrant a reroll, in other words will any changed item change on my old characters ?

Thanks for the update !

Afaik, the changes in charms and items will get implemented on ur current charms and items so the stats will just get updated

For the 5-6 reworked su, the old versions will become legacy (useable if u already have but wont drop anymore).
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Shade
|
Muilpeer wrote:
Shade wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Meanwhile I'm practicing in single player how to raise my new favorite beginner char the fastest :)
(droprates of uniques seems better in single player, does anyone know if this is true?)

What's your favourite beginner char?
Seems the "good" builds/classes changed a fair bit last patch (versus what was good for a long time) so maybe they might all change again?

Okay, honestly, I always hated playing necro. It was the one char I've never liked to play. Ever since Median 2008. So that's a long time.

A month ago, started playing totemmancer. Somehow I fell in love. It's worth a playthrough. Especially solo the damn thing from 1 to 120. It doesn't work if you just get rushed to lvl 120 because you will not have a feeling for how to play. It's an awesome build and plays really well. You can do all the challenges yourself if you want and you can even rush other people while you're playing through the game yourself.

Now playing it in SP and I play /p8 almost all the time.

Likewise! I like the old d2 summoner but never liked any other builds of necro - until I followed LH's totemancer guide and loved it too. I tried totems before but I missed a couple of key things like minion resists and staying under the totems after teleporting. Now it feels like the safest char in the game.