Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
welp, now sit back and wait for all the "WHEN NEXT PATCH?" posts and new threads being created.

My hopes are its only released after August since im a bit tied up with real life stuff to focus on games, so take your time with testing and polishing it!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
WHEN NEXT PATCH?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:WHEN NEXT PATCH?

Asking the important question here.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Necroglycerin wrote:I think the Summoning Quests will for now mostly just be moved to new areas and not completely thrown out. At least I hope so

This is correct.
zack00
Skeleton
2 | 0
Dear Marco and the entire MXL team,

I really love MXL and HOW much time and love you have invested into old D2 engine and gameplay so far. Though there are games around like Torchlight II and Titan Quest/Grim Dawn, I still prefer MXL over those.

Having spent a remarkable amount of time in MXL 2017 during the last weeks, I have to confess there are still some issues I would really enjoy to be improved for further versions of MXL:

To me, there is still much time being wasted by menu navigation which results in wasted ingame time instead of enjoyed ingame time.

One thing I really appreciate Grim Dawn for is the fast and easy way of crafting and equipping items. There is just one button as per your entire inventory (respectively chest) to just click on - and all included items are merged, if possible and of the same sort and sorted by alphabet. For Median this would merge e. g. all particular gems, all arcane shards, all runes of the same type and so on ... - It really speeds up crafting significantly and lets players focus on core game: fighting and char development. It's just that I would really like to use my ingame time more efficiently.

So, could you maybe introduce this feature in further Median versions?

Other features to speed up common clicking feasts in Median are the following ones:

1. one-click equip gear, e. g. right-click, shift-click, alt-click or ctrl-click on an item in inventory/cube/chest to equip it immediately.

2. one-click switch gear over from left (e. g. mercenary inventory) to right (own inventory) or reverse, e. g. right-click, shift-click, alt-click or ctrl-click on an item.

3. if one hovers an item in the inventory/chest/cube to show its attributes there could be another overlay window next to it where the respectively equipped gear is shown with its differing attributes, which would make comparison significantly easier.

4. remove all different kinds of healing/mana/rejuvenation potions, reduce them to one kind each and make it a stackable item (e. g. up to 99 per slot) in inventory and/or belt. That would tidy up inventory very effectively. The effectiveness and fill-up speed of each potion could be made depending on char level and/or invested attribute points in energy/vitality.

Sincerely
Jo
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I really wonder how judgement day will turn out... you enter an area and suddenly some barbs teleport on you and you die instantly?

I guess the devs will figure out something. But I'm really curious.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
hechtheftig, they can make something like the wanderer in the startled witch uber to spawn the boss
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yeah didn't think of that ealier.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:hechtheftig, they can make something like the wanderer in the startled witch uber to spawn the boss

HechtHeftig wrote:Yeah didn't think of that ealier.

Could simply be like Soul of Wrath too, or just some entirely new mechanic that involves some new way of getting avatars to spawn without being surrounded by edyrem. We will see, I guess.