MXL save files

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
Hello everybody,

i was playing this mod very often and intense before an year or something... then stopped, because i realized, that when things change (major update - what ever), it is possible that all my "work" could be lost somehow. I dont want to start a discussion about this point - just wanted to know wheather saves are possible to use in singleplayer/offline, after created in TSW. Before 1-2 years, that wasnt the case...

and in case of questions- no, im not interessted in the other way - SP to MP ;-)

thanks for answers...
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Forum Shop wrote:

S4. Downloading Copy of Multiplayer Char to Single Player
You may now play your The Sin War characters on Single Player by availing this service.
If you wish to place a request you may leave your TSW account name, character name(to-be transferred) and send the price mentioned below to the Forum Shop account.

Note: Realm-only items will be removed from character(s) before transfer. It is recommended to move the aforementioned items to a separate character or account beforehand. Staff members will not be held accountable for any loss during this process. This service will NOT delete your char from your realm account.
Price: 300TG

Read this thread Forum & TSW Shop for more details.
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
ok.... nice.... thank you!
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
uwhay 30$ for a .txt data :D
Suschi
Destroyer
6 | 0
Fk65 wrote:uwhay 30$ for a .txt data :D

yeah seems kinda insane.
jaquiow
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Depends on how bad you want the realm only item you can't have.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The price seems high if you look at it in money terms but if you are even decently active on realm then gathering up 300TG is ez, another reason for this price is to avoid abuse of this service.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Suschi
Destroyer
6 | 0
Rishab wrote:The price seems high if you look at it in money terms but if you are even decently active on realm then gathering up 300TG is ez, another reason for this price is to avoid abuse of this service.

I heard from Marco the moneyprices would change so you have to pay less $ to get your char, are there any news to it?
polbot
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yes please I'm interested for this if prices get lower.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
There is no plan of changes on prices as of now.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi