MXL save files

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i would Say who is Seeing 300 TG as 30$ is stupid the 30$ are for the Support not Mainly for get TG^^.

Also who would Pay 30$ just for the Reason of get TG is even more Stupid as this are retardet prices^^.

Just Play Sigma Season Start, have Luck and find any Top Tier Item like Khazra Plate / Nimmenjuushin / Colliding Fury and im sure you get 500-1k+ TG^^
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xhaviour wrote:Just Play Sigma Season Start, have Luck and find any Top Tier Item like Khazra Plate / Nimmenjuushin / Colliding Fury and im sure you get 500-1k+ TG^^

I doubt that. With the item rework coming next season we can all agree that it'll be a whole different story when it comes to farming and trading. The droprates probably won't be adjusted, but you will find much better (reworked) items. Also all SU's and SSU's will be even more common since SSSU's are removed, or rather 1 of each SU type will be gone, which means every item that remains is 33% more common. So next season, I'm sure the economy will be flooded with good items really quickly. Quicker than it used to, which will lead to items value declining a lot faster. But well, that's only if the droprates are left untouched.

And let's not talk about the possibility that those items might have been tweaked and weakened like it is the case for Jitan's TU armor, where 2 stats were removed and 1 was halved (if I remember correctly), so they might not even be worth nearly as much anymore.
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:
Xhaviour wrote:Just Play Sigma Season Start, have Luck and find any Top Tier Item like Khazra Plate / Nimmenjuushin / Colliding Fury and im sure you get 500-1k+ TG^^

I doubt that. With the item rework coming next season we can all agree that it'll be a whole different story when it comes to farming and trading. The droprates probably won't be adjusted, but you will find much better (reworked) items. Also all SU's and SSU's will be even more common since SSSU's are removed, or rather 1 of each SU type will be gone, which means every item that remains is 33% more common. So next season, I'm sure the economy will be flooded with good items really quickly. Quicker than it used to, which will lead to items value declining a lot faster. But well, that's only if the droprates are left untouched.

And let's not talk about the possibility that those items might have been tweaked and weakened like it is the case for Jitan's TU armor, where 2 stats were removed and 1 was halved (if I remember correctly), so they might not even be worth nearly as much anymore.

xD and you think the first 5 of each of such items which are realy important to specific builds , on ladder start will go below 500 TG in Auction^^?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xhaviour wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

xD and you think the first 5 of each of such items which are realy important to specific builds , on ladder start will go below 500 TG in Auction^^?

If you read my post you‘ll be able to find the answer to that question on your own.
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Rishab wrote:The price seems high if you look at it in money terms but if you are even decently active on realm then gathering up 300TG is ez, another reason for this price is to avoid abuse of this service.

i dont make tg on plus im to greedy for selling items :P :evil: :mrgreen:
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Xhaviour wrote:i would Say who is Seeing 300 TG as 30$ is stupid the 30$ are for the Support not Mainly for get TG^^.

Also who would Pay 30$ just for the Reason of get TG is even more Stupid as this are retardet prices^^.

Just Play Sigma Season Start, have Luck and find any Top Tier Item like Khazra Plate / Nimmenjuushin / Colliding Fury and im sure you get 500-1k+ TG^^

oh yes? i remeber when some1 donated tons of $ to buy items on auctions :) Nice support there... how we call that? Ah right 2 class society :oops: :oops:

But i agree that you should support a Game which is free to play and you enjoy ! nothing wrong about that ! I just think that there should be a cut between supporting the sever and get tg or to get supporting features