MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Stamina as the new wolf druid mana?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SNinaNina wrote:Is whirlwind considered a dual wielding skill? I saw the screenshot with the assassin proccing weapon skills while in whirlwind, so I was wondering if that means then we've overcome the barrier of offhand procs not working, or am I just missing something?

It was a test using Nimmenjuushin. Not dual claw. The test was to show that windform-type skills now can proc on striking or they multihit or something. Not a test for dual wield offhand stuff.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Hahaha! I love that image you made whist! :lol: Yeah, we're probably getting carried away with everything... I love all the work you and the team have done so far, and I trust that the minds behind the magnificent MXL Ultimative & 2017 will make the right choices in the end! Thank you for all your commitment!!! :salut:
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
whist wrote:
shnurr214 wrote:whist always a fan of your work is stamina going to be a relevant stat though in sigma? it looks cool but seems odd to give it any real visual hierarchy on the bar. As always nice stuff and i love the troll image my man!

We'll see. I know there has been some discussion about stamina in our dev chat. Making it less irrelevant in endgame, perhaps using it as a resource for some skills, that's the kind of things that came up, but right now it's all vague ideas, at this very moment we do not have any precise plans regarding stamina.

I think using it as a resource could help balance those.... "one skill spam" builds people love so much in fact I would consider it using it in tandem with mana OR instead of mana on skills that are "pure physical" like Harbinger or Pounce of course Harbinger would not so much "physical activity skill" because it creates crows out of thin air! But many skills that require a swing a throw a dash(windform) a jump(pounce, angel of death) stamina could be used to limit the amount of times you can use them like pounce (I really hated that increased mana change on pounce btw) so I think this makes more sense!

BUT I agree implementing 6 menu bars 39 skill slots an SVD-type Binocle Crosshair :mweed: 2 types of stamina meters blood pressure bulb and a health bulb ON SCREEN might be a bit too heavy equipment for just venturing into the wilderness in Diablo XD
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
How about Stamina as a requirement for channeling skills? Moreover, the longer you channel the better/stronger you get in conjunction with your skills. So that the drawback of skills requires you locking in one place would have a reason and make sense, which gives boost stamina to survive from falling into oblivion.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Inventory shortcuts have been implemented, so you can stop asking for them in suggestions thread :P Just hold CTRL and click item. The action that will be executed depends on the current state of your inventory. For example, if your cube is opened and the item is in your inventory, CTRL+click will move the item to your cube. The item will display the action to be executed when you hold CTRL, as seen in the following screenshots.

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gj whist
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
:cheers:
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fantastic whist, have a cookie. :clap:
momope
Bone Archer
77 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Should have ctrl click move stuff to cube instead of ground, and alt click to ground stuff