MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What's the difference between "On Death Blow" and "On Kill"?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RIP Jitan :drama:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
^ tldr beacuse that picture is for ants:

Deadly Hunter:
+ 100% Ias
+ 25% DS
+Arrow Swarm Oskill
+flat damage increased
+ED increased
Bonus damage vs Undead changed to bonus damage vs demons
-on kill proc
- dex
- FRW

The war Cloak:
+ flat damage
+ life reg, EWD, LL up
- OW

Haareis:
+ flat cold damage
+ 15% str and dex
- OW

Heartrend:
completely reworked for a lightning axe barb. Also adds physical/magic spell damage

Jitan:
-5% DR
- on death proc

So in total: It'll probably be harder getting OW from now on, since OW is removed from those 2 items. Maybe OW is completely removed in sigma?
Also the nerf of Jitan is k.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OW has been completely removed.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shovelspoon wrote:What's the difference between "On Death Blow" and "On Kill"?

from the way that lightning axe is, I assume its going to be caster-intended, so death blow would be like the current "on slain" so it works for spells too, because the other item had On Kill still
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:RIP Jitan :drama:

:shock: :cry:
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wow, these changes look freaking amazing! Sigma is going to be like playing an entirely new game!! I can't wait!!!
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
As a new player, it is incredibly frustrating to see radical changes being implemented not long after I learned the basics. Not sure what the reasoning is for removing TU5 and TU6 is, but hopefully the game will be balanced along with these changes. It's extremely difficult to find appealing low level gear as it is since 90% of the gear in this game seems to be endgame focused. Taking away TU5 and TU6 will only make things even more difficult unless everything else is being changed to balance everything out.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sarcinda wrote:As a new player, it is incredibly frustrating to see radical changes being implemented not long after I learned the basics. Not sure what the reasoning is for removing TU5 and TU6 is, but hopefully the game will be balanced along with these changes. It's extremely difficult to find appealing low level gear as it is since 90% of the gear in this game seems to be endgame focused. Taking away TU5 and TU6 will only make things even more difficult unless everything else is being changed to balance everything out.

The removal of those will make everything easier, tier 4 is t6 now you won't have to upgrade them as often now as before.
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
Nitz wrote:
Sarcinda wrote:As a new player, it is incredibly frustrating to see radical changes being implemented not long after I learned the basics. Not sure what the reasoning is for removing TU5 and TU6 is, but hopefully the game will be balanced along with these changes. It's extremely difficult to find appealing low level gear as it is since 90% of the gear in this game seems to be endgame focused. Taking away TU5 and TU6 will only make things even more difficult unless everything else is being changed to balance everything out.

The removal of those will make everything easier, tier 4 is t6 now you won't have to upgrade them as often now as before.

Ahh so the stats are re-scaled accordingly. That makes sense then, but it still seems like a completely arbitrary change for no reason whatsoever. I personally think the 6 tier system is better because it requires a bit of farming for AC's to get what you want. Overall though, I think Sigma could use a healthy dose of low and mid level gear if that isn't already planned. The amount of belts, gloves, boots, and jewelry in this game pre level 100 is kind of sad.