MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
brassmuffler wrote:Amazing! Am I correct in assuming that https://gitlab.com/whist/MXLS/issues is showing that there are just 10 open issues before a beta or 1.0 is released? :O

Yes. Marco said a week ago that whist is lately workin like crazy :D

Maybe we‘ll see sigma next year!
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
brassmuffler wrote:Amazing! Am I correct in assuming that https://gitlab.com/whist/MXLS/issues is showing that there are just 10 open issues before a beta or 1.0 is released? :O

Yes, and you got to take into account that three of these tasks are stuff like testing phase and the big preparation before the release (preparing the realms, patch, announcement, etc.). So there really is 7 tasks left right now. I've also been discussing with Marco & Suchbalance to start the testing phase even if not all tasks are done, seeing as most of remaining tasks are GUI tasks which wouldn't prevent us from getting started on the testing.

We can also consider that tasks will much likely get added during the testing phase. Features that need to be reworked from the feedback we received from testers, bugs that were found by testers, etc.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the messed up pallete on second screenshot looks like war of the worlds style red fungus :lol:
lieblingsbesuch
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Will it be possible to play on higher difficulty than "players 8" ?
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
So freaking hyped! :geek:
rawr123
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
5 Seconds seemed a little excess at first, and not that I didn't approve of the change, but it probably won't be a big deal with Sigma as there will be a lot less repetitive dying afaik. I hate time wasting mechanics in games, and yet this seems better for the mod. ;) :thumb:

Not sure if I've missed it, will the bug where mercs are weaker when revived/etc. be fixed in Sigma?

Any who, I love all of the changes! Thank you for all of the work you guys put in to this mod.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
This replaces the screen that used to be appear after you've completed a difficulty. Nothing really fancy here, it just needed to be replaced for the new resolution. I also changed the horrible palette it used while I was at it.

Another minor GUI change requested by Marco, gear items when selected in inventory will highlight where they can be equipped.

Here we have whirlwind (spin to win and other similar skills, call it however you want) triggering on striking skills. In this particular case we see my assassin triggering claw tornado from nimmen axe

And here we have the bottom panel rework

- The long orange bar is the experience bar
- The small yellow orb near life globe is stamina (the orb is animated as well)
- The buttons are the buttons that were previously in the minipanel, you can also see the run/walk toggle was integrated as one of these buttons

For a comparison here's a previously posted screenshot where you can see the old bottom panel and the minipanel (the bar on top of bottom panel)
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
This GUI looks gorgeous.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Xenomorphous wrote:This GUI looks gorgeous.

Big thanks to Inertia as always, the GUI wouldn't be half as good without him. And somehow he manages to succeed on all my difficult and vague requests, so that's something.
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
whist wrote:
Xenomorphous wrote:This GUI looks gorgeous.

Big thanks to Inertia as always, the GUI wouldn't be half as good without him. And somehow he manages to succeed on all my difficult and vague requests, so that's something.

Thanks to everyone working on the project. You're all doing something truly special for a game this old.