MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
@whist I remembered that you made animated items and animated orbs, so does this mean that gui can now be animated too? For example, if I wanted to make the stamina bar have an animated glow effect around it, would that be possible in sigma?
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Inertia wrote:@whist I remembered that you made animated items and animated orbs, so does this mean that gui can now be animated too? For example, if I wanted to make the stamina bar have an animated glow effect around it, would that be possible in sigma?

Yes, I can animate pretty much whatever I want graphic-wise, assuming I have the images for it. The fun of it is, it also doesn't alter the code's performance (well it technically does, but we're talking of a few milliseconds here, nothing the human eye could notice). In other words, if I was to have the whole GUI stuff animated, that wouldn't even decrease the game's performance (although the size of the patch, along with the memory used to cache the images in memory would be quite bigger)
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
whist wrote:
Inertia wrote:@whist I remembered that you made animated items and animated orbs, so does this mean that gui can now be animated too? For example, if I wanted to make the stamina bar have an animated glow effect around it, would that be possible in sigma?

Yes, I can animate pretty much whatever I want graphic-wise, assuming I have the images for it. The fun of it is, it also doesn't alter the code's performance (well it technically does, but we're talking of a few milliseconds here, nothing the human eye could notice). In other words, if I was to have the whole GUI stuff animated, that wouldn't even decrease the game's performance (although the size of the patch, along with the memory used to cache the images in memory would be quite bigger)

Awesome! So when we're able to make custom themes, will we be able to make the animations ourselves easily? Do we just add frames to the .dc6 files and the animation plays just like that or is it more complicated? Also, I imagine there should be a "GUI Animation" toggle in the menus, in-case people like the look better without the animations.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
If you're making the images for it I don't mind :lol:
Heruur
Skeleton
2 | 0
Talic wrote:When there is no health bar over the monster it means it is dead, why you need numbers for that?

You can see how your damage works, you can test the damage caps... lots of use for numbers :)
Manatouch
Destroyer
6 | 1

Is this gonna be fixed?
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Manatouch wrote:Image

Is this gonna be fixed?

Fixed...? What is there to fix?
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i think he thinks that the border behind the globe shouldnt be there.
Zartok
Rust Claw
86 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
That looks so amazing, whist :) Keep up the good work!
Zartok
Rust Claw
86 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Manatouch wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Is this gonna be fixed?

Yup, I'll get into that when I have the opportunity:) Also there is black pixels inside the hp/stamina bar that needs to be cleaned out