Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Mrtopaz
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
When it comes to abilities that hit multiple times (Storm Crow, Wyrmshot), etc. Does each missle convey all of your on hit properties?

Example with made up numbers:
If i have a flying knife that has 20% change to cast Scorpion Blade
Storm Crow has 20 "bolts"... Does each bolt have a 20% chance to cast a blade, or does the attack as a whole have 20% chance? I think each individual bolt has its own chance to hit so my assumption is the latter.

FYI thanks to everyone who posts replies in this thread, it can often be a thankless job and you are a huge help to a new player like myself!
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mrtopaz wrote:When it comes to abilities that hit multiple times (Storm Crow, Wyrmshot), etc. Does each missle convey all of your on hit properties?

Example with made up numbers:
If i have a flying knife that has 20% change to cast Scorpion Blade
Storm Crow has 20 "bolts"... Does each bolt have a 20% chance to cast a blade, or does the attack as a whole have 20% chance? I think each individual bolt has its own chance to hit so my assumption is the latter.

FYI thanks to everyone who posts replies in this thread, it can often be a thankless job and you are a huge help to a new player like myself!

yes, each missle carries all "on striking" properties.
In your example, that would be 20 times 20% chance to proc. That would average 4 (20*0.2) sorcpion blade procs per use of stormcrows.
kecimis
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is it any worth to farm Ubers on Hatred or Terror? And if so, which one?
Mrtopaz
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
kecimis wrote:Is it any worth to farm Ubers on Hatred or Terror? And if so, which one?

Ubers on terror can drop set pieces. So that can be useful if destruction is a little to tough.

I've been directed to Tran Athula and cows on terror for farming them.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Is it possible to make the blade spirit better? Their attack speed feel weak compare to other summon.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kecimis wrote:Is it any worth to farm Ubers on Hatred or Terror? And if so, which one?

You can farm Hatred TA and K3KBA for ilvl 60 jewelry. Gives early access to +Skills and other decent mods. Some Ubers in Hatred also give good XP. In Terror, generally: TA for Sets, Fauzt for Shrines, K3KBA for Sets and Shrines, T-Cows for Sacred base items. Maybe Torajan Jungles for sigs (IDK what sig drop rate looks like in Terror).

Funinyourgame wrote:Is it possible to make the blade spirit better? Their attack speed feel weak compare to other summon.

Can't increase their attack speed. Only way to boost them is with more points, Sorc passives, +minion life/damage/res mods, and some buff/debuff skills/oskills (Vindicate, Bane, etc.). Blade Spirits aren't like Necro summons. Generally, they're meant more for keeping enemies off your back long enough for you to kill things.
Jelle
Cultist
24 | 0
where is xazax (aka the wretched sands) located? I've checked maggot's lair 1,2 and 3 as well as tal rasha's chamber without any luck.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Jelle wrote:where is xazax (aka the wretched sands) located? I've checked maggot's lair 1,2 and 3 as well as tal rasha's chamber without any luck.

Tal Rasha's Tomb -> Duriel's Lair. The entrance is just to the right of where you met Tyrael. Looks like the opening to the Maggot Lair.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there a build that is str based melee that is better or on par with holy melee in clear and movespeed?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:Is there a build that is str based melee that is better or on par with holy melee in clear and movespeed?

Melee necro, treewarden, iron spiral barb