Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cinsel wrote:Have they removed level 0 challenge?

yes
Templar
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
HornedReaper wrote:Does Dbaal have a insane amount of life now? Actually it's the first time I've ever tried to kill him since the major update, and i can barely reduce his HP by a pixel when he is vulnerable. Diablo gets obliterated in 2 sec but I honestly cant do shit. The fight is funny though, spawning bosses like that is such a good mechanic.
Any tips? I'm a thornwarden.
Ty!

Dbaal is an uberquest now, much harder than other act bosses
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:how do i set hotkeys for the lmb? i can set 15?? for the rmb but none for the left?? i looked at the control config and didnt see anyway to change it or is there a 3rd party software needed? any recommendations?

The same way you set hotkeys for rmb - you hover the mouse over the skill and press a designated skill hotkey.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:
Imperius wrote:How can i find the entrance to Kingdom of Shadow?
I am searching for almost one hour in the Ruins of Ureh.

When you first enter the ruins, there is a flag somewhere around the house where you‘re spawning.

Move in the direction of the flag, until you hit a wall. Then go 1-2 screens down and then walk the oppositie direction that yo walked first (so basically back to the house where you spawned)

The entrance should be somewhere around there.

Thank you, i'll try that to see if i can finally find it whit your hints, i was looking for the small patch of gray but it looks like it hasn't spawned on my map.
I am doing the final ubers now but this i can't find anymore like in the old days.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
Imperius wrote:How can i find the entrance to Kingdom of Shadow?
I am searching for almost one hour in the Ruins of Ureh.

after u walk out of the 1st tent, go straight up, up in the direction of the map not the 12 hours direction.
The tent u want is almost at the centre of the ruins, on the minimap there are some bush and collapse walls around (dont know how to describe LUL). Basically just walk up the 10 hours or so direction (parallel to the outer left and right border wall of the ruin) then when in the minimap ur mark is at the centre area, search around. The tent is always at the same position if i'm not wrong, after the 1st time u will find it much more easily.

Are you playing Single player? The tent is always somewhere else. I had it spawn to the top/right walls once and another time it spawned at the bottom of the map. You have to follow the blue flag next to the entrance to the ruins of Ureh and follow it as I described in my previous post.

There are 6 possible spawns depending on the location of the flag near the hut that you enter the Ruins in after QT's portal.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
HornedReaper wrote:Does Dbaal have a insane amount of life now? Actually it's the first time I've ever tried to kill him since the major update, and i can barely reduce his HP by a pixel when he is vulnerable. Diablo gets obliterated in 2 sec but I honestly cant do shit. The fight is funny though, spawning bosses like that is such a good mechanic.
Any tips? I'm a thornwarden.
Ty!

TW dmg amount is not high, he does hit at a extremely high rate however Dbaal has the blink-when-damaged mechanics so this fight would take longer than usual with thornstrike. What I did was mouse-locking him in about 15 mins. U still have some advantages here that his minions die very fast from TS. However u said his hp barely reduced by pixels so maybe ur dmg is a bit too low. U can try raising ur dmg output by using some items to boost up ur mark of the wild, not much tho without a good weapon.
lordpicolo
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello all,

I have just started a new game with a druid and with the Median XL mod, but i'm blocked at the 1st act because of monsters (necromorb in a cave in the cold plaines) that one-shot me and i have time to do nothing...
Have you any tips? Is it normal that monsters can remove me more than 450 hp in one hit at the begining of the game??

Best regards
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
lordpicolo wrote:Hello all,

I have just started a new game with a druid and with the Median XL mod, but i'm blocked at the 1st act because of monsters (necromorb in a cave in the cold plaines) that one-shot me and i have time to do nothing...
Have you any tips? Is it normal that monsters can remove me more than 450 hp in one hit at the begining of the game??

Best regards

u can just kill other monsters and gain a few lvls first, he is quite weak and its just that u r too low lvl and ofc not have any gears at this point of game.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:
lordpicolo wrote:Hello all,

Best regards

u can just kill other monsters and gain a few lvls first, he is quite weak and its just that u r too low lvl and ofc not have any gears at this point of game.

Necromorbs are part of Duncraig. That's an end game uberlevel. You should check the Documentation and avoid areas with Red names for now.