Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lokao1709
Skeleton
2 | 0
Gavin_K88 wrote:
lokao1709 wrote:I've searched the web and documentation but I can't seem to find information about how to reroll rare items at the current patch.

I've found many topics about this, but all of them talk aboout older versions.

The question: Is it possible to rerol rare items? If so, how?

Thank you.


It is not possible to reroll rare items now.


Ty for the fast answer!
User avatar
SwineFlu
Gravedigger
196 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What is the point of Pac-Man morph? As far as I can tell it's easier to complete the Secret Level without using it. Am I missing something?
Edit: I totally understand that you supposed to play Pac-Man game as Pac-Man, but how it can be useful? Image
Afzofa
Sasquatch
60 | 0
it's useful, because as being morphed as pacman allows you to eat the power pellets, which enables you to kill the ghosts
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2
Strength give all mers heroic bonus:

Per strength point: Enhanced Weapon Damage +1%
Per strength point: Regenerate Life +1
Per strength point: +0.25 Energy Factor to Spell Damage, so

Act5 mers: socket everything with "Ko" or " P. Diamond" for strength

How about Act 1, at2, and act3 mers?

Dex buff Act1 merc damage and Energy buff Act3 merc damage. So what is more beneficial for them? Strength or Dexterity?
User avatar
Aero
Talic
6578 | 226
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
A3 merc is a caster. Use anything you’d normally use to give your own caster character more dmg. Same with a1 merc and dexterity since they gain bonus dmg and such from dex if they’re using a dex based weapon
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2
Aero wrote:A3 merc is a caster. Use anything you’d normally use to give your own caster character more dmg. Same with a1 merc and dexterity since they gain bonus dmg and such from dex if they’re using a dex based weapon


My argument is that they also benefit a lot from Strength, and I don't know which attribute give the most damage potential.
paulyappe
Prowler
19 | 0
I'm stuck

lvl120 spearzon rusalka pike abandoned equips...still have a hard time killing diablo. I have the easy charms but I get fried at k3k and TA at destruction difficulty. On top of that idunno what merc to use. How do i progress (assume i know about the basics of this game)
User avatar
Hiehvorak
Lava Lord
90 | 4
tranvanhieu wrote:I like trains.


I think it goes like this, CMIIW I dont know if my calculation or formula is right (I still a bit confused about the Enhanced Weapon Damage formula)

► Show Spoiler
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2
Hiehvorak wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:I like trains.


I think it goes like this, CMIIW I dont know if my calculation or formula is right (I still a bit confused about the Enhanced Weapon Damage formula)

► Show Spoiler


So, basically, among 4 attributes, Strength >> All for all mers!!! THanks
User avatar
Hiehvorak
Lava Lord
90 | 4
tranvanhieu wrote:
Hiehvorak wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:I like trains.


I think it goes like this, CMIIW I dont know if my calculation or formula is right (I still a bit confused about the Enhanced Weapon Damage formula)

► Show Spoiler


So, basically, among 4 attributes, Strength >> All for all mers!!! THanks



Well, I'm not saying that str win vs all, as for act 3 merc with all equipment socketed with Um rune or P.Topaz can give a total of 160% energy could get more than 6000 Energy, and easily achieve +450% spell damage from those energy factor