Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Unda
Son of Lucion
713 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
He probably meant that barbarian summons could interfere his Bremmtown upgrade when he pp with.
Rastamepas
Imp
5 | 0
What's a good merc to use for end game on a treewarden?
phuonghong
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I don't see the defferent between 80% magic find and 664% magic find.
I farm at TA average:
6 SU and 4 ring/amulet/jewel each run.
is that mf make a bigger chance to find SSSU?
Thank you.
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
phuonghong wrote:I don't see the defferent between 80% magic find and 664% magic find.
I farm at TA average:
6 SU and 4 ring/amulet/jewel each run.
is that mf make a bigger chance to find SSSU?
Thank you.

magic find increases the chance that the item that dropped is magic quality instead of normal (white increases chance of rare --> set --> unique)

you'll see a larger benefit from farming with multiple players. higher player count will yield more of a chance that an enemy drops an item, which means more items on the ground = more chance an item is higher quality.
duysir0
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Should I stack FBR on Morphs (with Shield/Block build) or just FHR? Heard from someone that Morphs only trigger hit recovery animation regardless of getting hurt or blocking.
korkalon
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Hello, does the lemuries skill at the paladin attack the one deals damage 1 time or more when all the ghosts attack together?

And how much it needs the attack speed in the superbest items to make it decent.
xpengx
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello

I am an old median player coming back to the game. Just go a message Diablo walks the earth on destruction at act 2.

Where can I find him and does it still exist?

Thank you

(NVM) Just found that it has been disabled. Sorry
Ibra1
Balrog
127 | 1
what kind of damage is the spreading attack made by the cow shamans, or cow honcho's? I need to build a stronger def against that.
brassmuffler
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
I think you are referring to thunderslam or diseased cattle. So, respectively: phys/magic, and poison

When in doubt, imo, % dr and flat dr are your best defense.
PindlskinVova
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
If anyone knows about instakill mobs on Nihlatak Runs or other place(Like mobs with return aura/blue goats act2/demons with a fiery ring(road to baal...) give more information/write a short guide, pls. It's very hard to play on hardcore without having such information. All the time I have max hp(80-100% bar), max resist(75-82%), block(10-15%), dr 10%+ by the end of the 5th act of hatred with tu5-6 and it does not insure me from instakill/crush 3/4hp.
P.s: last death on the paladin with the presence of 20% of the absorbers light, fire, cold - insta kill minus 2.1khp 1 hit from rusty fury (Nihlatak Runs), i know about steel crushers but after their -def(5-6k def, 6-7% chance monster hit). My ass in fire because this is just arcane crystal farm, what about ubers or other shit places.
P.p.s: I understand that the characters for hardcore without overclocking hp are not playable (regardless of dr/def and block/resist), i belive in mele hc, of course any summon/range top. But how to survive without knowledge? The wiki is empty.
Ебать жопа сгорает от смерти на лоу лвл контенте с 1 удара при наличии большинства капов для текущего месторасположения.