Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RandomOnions wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
RandomOnions wrote:@Hecht I think the bottom 1% is the ones that struggle with nightmare baal lol, you could literally follow any guide and sweep through it. People who walk around with disaster non upgraded gear in late nightmare are just bad and wont succed without being spoonfed when the game literally tells you to up upgrade gear. It's like they never played clod.

See? Since it‘s just the gear‘s fault, we can happily make the early game harder, can‘t we?

Obviously it's far from the gears fault, at least all of it.
Speedrunners prove this.

Sure balance is a bit off and a lot of oskills are useless and the balance of the new items are mindblowing. But I feel like people complain about way too much just for the sake of complaining.

I see. I think there's not much of a difference between "feedback" and "complaining" except your view on it, but maybe it's just me. In my free time I like to write my own songs, novels and so on. But I never look at feedback as complaining, and even if someone says "it's shit" while continuing giving a valid feedback, I wouldn't see it as a complaint, but instead as a means to understand where my work is lacking. Because other people might have a better view on it.

What I'm trying to say is: We can't improve the game if we don't talk about its issues. Maybe we don't give enough props to the devs, but that's just normal, since negative things are more prevalent, rooted deeper in our memories than positive things (at least that's what my therapist told me). There are many things that they fixed and improved with Sigma, but on the other side there are equally as many bad things. And to get them fixed we need to talk about it.
Loki86
Invader
9 | 0
Hi guys, i have a bug "maybe". The Mephisto's Soulstone wa disappear from my invetory, so i can't complete the quest. is there a way to give this stone or tag the quest like "done"? pls help
Thank you all
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2448 | 174
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Loki86 wrote:Hi guys, i have a bug "maybe". The Mephisto's Soulstone wa disappear from my invetory, so i can't complete the quest. is there a way to give this stone or tag the quest like "done"? pls help
Thank you all

Try talking to Cain in act 4. He usually has a spare Soulstone. Note though that you may need to create a new game.
Bundy
Skeleton
3 | 0
the one thing that is really bugging me is the fact, that there are timed lockouts on some uber levels. i understand the arguments why this was introduced but for me it is just annoying.

i know i have to try cathedral of vanity 25 times until i dont die before i complete it - so with lockouts, and 2 tries per lockout, it would still take 12 tries of quitting/reopening/running to the entrance. that feels like a complete waste of my time, so currently, i am actually not playing median because of the lockout feature, because there are more fun games to play.
DacianDraco
Balrog
132 | 8
Wut? Cathedral is not a real issue, it's not hard to do, i run around the benches twice up from the portal till beams go down and then kill the orb, the kill Inarius or a priest then him if he flees to a corner. And anyway that is not an uber you need to farm, charm is a fix drop and throphy is meh. Thou what is an issue is the Void after it, if you die there whithout a TP you can't reenter (where in theory it would not matter if you die), but anyway i think this may be solved in the future with custom waypoints to these type of areas.
PlayerOne
Lava Lord
97 | 0
Running Duncraig I get TPs disappearing.

I have a TP open to return if I die, but after dying sometimes when I click tghe TP in town, instead of going down to Duncraig it just disappears and IK'm stuck in town and have to run back.

I've had this happen 3-4 times now in 2 full duncraig runs. It only happens about... maybe 1 in 5 or 10 times of going via TP from town, so not easy to reproduce. And it only happens in going down into Duncraig, nowhere else.
Bundy
Skeleton
3 | 0
DacianDraco wrote:it's not hard to do, i run around the benches twice up from the portal till beams go down and then kill the orb, the kill Inarius or a priest then him if he flees to a corner.

what i mean is, i have done it in the past already, but there i could re-enter the area, try to pick up my corpse, and continue, thus reducing the time it took to beat that uber.

if i have to run up to the uber more than once i lose interest, that is not fun for me. after all i want to beat the uber, not the way there.

btw i have not tried the void seriously yet (ever). this was about as far as i ever got (with a few exceptions).

as a side note, farming is not really my thing so my chars are wearing crafts/basic rws/tus. thus my chars tend to be very squishy - but thats part of the fun for me, if i can re-enter my tp i got no problem with dying (i even like the sounds the chars make :)).
Ronthar
Heretic
437 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well I acquired everything necessary for: "I Am Rich"

"Want to show the common rabble in your game how rich and powerful you are? This recipe consumes some of the rarest trophies in the game and returns a completely useless item that grants you a glowing red aura. Show it to friends and strangers so they know that you are strong, powerful and wealthy enough to waste trophies on a worthless item.

See the Uberquests section for more information.

Archbishop Lazarus Trophy + Kabraxis Trophy + Uldyssian Trophy → I Am Rich Gem
This recipe is inspired by the $1000 iPhone application that does nothing."

But is seems the recipe does not actually work in Sigma :wall:

*edit* If I had to guess, maybe something overlooked when changing the charm from uldy sword to neut pact?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
414 | 25
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bilefroth Skin doesn't align right when worn in the armor slot... The bottom gets visually cut off
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2353 | 304
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ronthar wrote:Well I acquired everything necessary for: "I Am Rich"

"Want to show the common rabble in your game how rich and powerful you are? This recipe consumes some of the rarest trophies in the game and returns a completely useless item that grants you a glowing red aura. Show it to friends and strangers so they know that you are strong, powerful and wealthy enough to waste trophies on a worthless item.

See the Uberquests section for more information.

Archbishop Lazarus Trophy + Kabraxis Trophy + Uldyssian Trophy → I Am Rich Gem
This recipe is inspired by the $1000 iPhone application that does nothing."

But is seems the recipe does not actually work in Sigma :wall:

*edit* If I had to guess, maybe something overlooked when changing the charm from uldy sword to neut pact?