Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
LuckyOzzy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I've got a question about attack rating and def for melee fighters.

I'm playing a Treewarden druid and I'm searching for some breakpoints for attackrating, defense, ias and FHR. Does any one can recommend some breakpoints?
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LuckyOzzy wrote:I've got a question about attack rating and def for melee fighters.

I'm playing a Treewarden druid and I'm searching for some breakpoints for attackrating, defense, ias and FHR. Does any one can recommend some breakpoints?

You can check in-game for your chance to hit/get hit, heavily depends where you are currently, you can use speedcalc to find ias and fhr frames:
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
LuckyOzzy wrote:I've got a question about attack rating and def for melee fighters.

20k AR should give you a decent chance to hit on Hell, you'll need to use MO's and Eld runes/jewels with %AR to get there early on, but later with charms you should easily be able to get above that and won't even need to think about it

def is kinda limited by your build though, Treewarden has decent def with Idol but once that wears off there's a short window when he's vulnerable; generally speaking the more you can get the better, just don't gimp yourself solely for the purpose of getting more def. %DR is also very important, don't neglect it.
LuckyOzzy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Frytas wrote:

20k AR should give you a decent chance to hit on Hell, you'll need to use MO's and Eld runes/jewels with %AR to get there early on, but later with charms you should easily be able to get above that and won't even need to think about it

def is kinda limited by your build though, Treewarden has decent def with Idol but once that wears off there's a short window when he's vulnerable; generally speaking the more you can get the better, just don't gimp yourself solely for the purpose of getting more def. %DR is also very important, don't neglect it.

thanks for the advices.

i have a second question. Did they moved the veteran monsters?

I could not found the veterans of act 2,3 and 4 just the first and last veteran monster ;-|
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
LuckyOzzy wrote:thanks for the advices.

i have a second question. Did they moved the veteran monsters?

I could not found the veterans of act 2,3 and 4 just the first and last veteran monster ;-|

Are you talking about the ones that drop eyes that upgrade your class charm? No they haven't been moved, they're a chance to spawn not guaranteed. Just run Canyon of the Magi/Travincal/Durance of Hate/River of Flame until you find them.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is single player item drop same as in tsw servers?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
are occult effigies in 1.3 sp? just picked up this really small charm from baal and is there any detailed info on everything that is 1.3?

thanks
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
annoying cat wrote:are occult effigies in 1.3 sp? just picked up this really small charm from baal and is there any detailed info on everything that is 1.3?

thanks

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=34500
Main version is 1.1 goes to 1.4 latest patch, pretty sure effigies would also drop on sp.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sprow wrote:is single player item drop same as in tsw servers?
they are usually better in Sp . i don't know if that changed .
musclemitch
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How often are ladder resets? Ive only played this ladder and the end of last!
thanks