XVI released - Small Bugfix

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
First off just want to say I have been a HUGE fan of media xl :bounce: for a few years now and loving new patch. Thanks for your hard work!
Now on to my question.

In earlier median xl there were short cuts Arcane Crystal x2 + healing potion -> Horadric Staff and Arcane Crystal x2 + mana potion -> Khalim's Will. When leveling in this new patch I used the one to make the Horadric Staff, however it is not working for Khalim's Will. :roll:

I have used 2 different kinds of mana pots tried logging out, just not working, not sure if it was a change or not didn't see anything in patch notes.

Also in your new patch notes (Documentation v2.96) it still shows Character Orb even though it has been taken out. :-] Just wanted to let you know as it asks if you sen any mistakes to report them.

Thanks again for any help on the shortcut items. 8-)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lovs2build wrote:First off just want to say I have been a HUGE fan of media xl :bounce: for a few years now and loving new patch. Thanks for your hard work!
Now on to my question.

In earlier median xl there were short cuts Arcane Crystal x2 + healing potion -> Horadric Staff and Arcane Crystal x2 + mana potion -> Khalim's Will. When leveling in this new patch I used the one to make the Horadric Staff, however it is not working for Khalim's Will. :roll:

I have used 2 different kinds of mana pots tried logging out, just not working, not sure if it was a change or not didn't see anything in patch notes.

Also in your new patch notes (Documentation v2.96) it still shows Character Orb even though it has been taken out. :-] Just wanted to let you know as it asks if you sen any mistakes to report them.

Thanks again for any help on the shortcut items. 8-)

hi welcome on the forum :) the quest items now drop from the quest bosses. staff in viper lvl 2 and khalim from trav bosses. it says so on the median statue that you get at lvl 1 btw
lovs2build
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Ahhh ok thanks for fast reply. I didn't read the statue, go figure, didn't know that changed as well. Thanks again!