XVI released - Small Bugfix

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
cache
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Marco, do you think every boss can be killed on hc? You made excellent sc bosses, but to die immediately on teleport into soul of pride platform makes me question what these mechanics are for hardcore, as most of the ultimative quests are GiB GiB GiB, unless you cheese every four seconds for safety with sacred shield, and that's not worth anyone's time neither is it entertaining. Thankfully sigma is on its way.
Lopunny_Zen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Pally hole tree still bugged..dragon tree is bugged very much and the hammer pally Merkabah ability literally doesnt work which is making things very difficult
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Get the latest patch, because Merkabah has been removed from the mod.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
"- Shortened description of median statue because reading is too hard"
Because some people didn't go to school... Or is there a more elaborate reasoning behind this? :lol:
Stinger
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
kamird wrote:"- Shortened description of median statue because reading is too hard"
Because some people didn't go to school... Or is there a more elaborate reasoning behind this? :lol:

exactly ;)
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
good lord. ty tyvm
gelmo928
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi, is it possible to have a feature that compares the item your hovering around in your inventory to the items you equipped? something like in runic games torchlight,..Great thanks to all the work you guys done in D2 LoD from laz to sigma and ultimative developers :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gelmo928 wrote:Hi, is it possible to have a feature that compares the item your hovering around in your inventory to the items you equipped? something like in runic games torchlight,..Great thanks to all the work you guys done in D2 LoD from laz to sigma and ultimative developers :)

You'd have to have comparable stats on every item then, which is generally not the case with median items.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Why not simply a popup that shows the relevant equipped item, regardless of stats? Like I hover over an helm, the item tool tip no longer only shows the hovered item stats, but shows both the hovered item stats and the equipped helm stats.

Definitely doable without the need for comparable stats. Of course forget stuff like "+125 dps". That'd be useless in median anyway.

I don't know if such a feature is planned for sigma, but the suggestion should go in the suggestions thread.
gelmo928
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Food wrote:Why not simply a popup that shows the relevant equipped item, regardless of stats? Like I hover over an helm, the item tool tip no longer only shows the hovered item stats, but shows both the hovered item stats and the equipped helm stats.

Definitely doable without the need for comparable stats. Of course forget stuff like "+125 dps". That'd be useless in median anyway.

I don't know if such a feature is planned for sigma, but the suggestion should go in the suggestions thread.

yeah..no need to compare each stats head to head..just a pop of what you're currently equipped and the item you currently hovering around, i'm gonna try to post it in suggestions thread tho..thanks! :D