Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tried running as admin? Try reinstalling outside of program files.
MaxTheAxe
Skeleton
2 | 0
tried admin, and for reinstalling, you mean inly median or d2 altogheter?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
MaxTheAxe wrote:tried admin, and for reinstalling, you mean inly median or d2 altogheter?

all together
grimmjoww32
Destroyer
6 | 0
Rishab wrote:is the game working fine without the plugy? try making a char without plugy and see if gheed in act1 town give u option to reveal map (this tests that the new core is loading or not)

Yea, game works fine without plugy, I can reveal the map, I can save and exit just fine. I just really don't want to play without unlimited stash space..
ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dont know if this is the right thread for this... Has anyone else problems with taking the waypoint in Catacombs level 2 with the new patch? Since there is no Bug thread yet, ill ask here.

I tried taking the waypoint 4 times in new games but it didn't work once. There is just no "highlight" around the waypoint when trying to click on it.

Edit: Every other waypoint (at least in A1) wasnt a problem, just the one in Catacombs level 2 is giving me problems. Havent played in a2 yet.
Edited by ajulasilotr 6 years.
Sudija
Imp
5 | 0
I'm new to the mod, what are the pros and cons of SP vs MP?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ajulasilotr wrote:Dont know if this is the right thread for this... Has anyone else problems with taking the waypoint in Catacombs level 2 with the new patch? Since there is no Bug thread yet, ill ask here.

I tried taking the waypoint 4 times in new games but it didn't work once. There is just no "highlight" around the waypoint when trying to click on it.

There is a bug and feedback thread already.

If you mean when you're running to click the waypoint initially upon finding it and it's not targetable, just put up a tp. That should allow you to click the waypoint then.
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
Sudija wrote:I'm new to the mod, what are the pros and cons of SP vs MP?

Hi there! Read this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4341
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
grimmjoww32 wrote:
Rishab wrote:is the game working fine without the plugy? try making a char without plugy and see if gheed in act1 town give u option to reveal map (this tests that the new core is loading or not)

Yea, game works fine without plugy, I can reveal the map, I can save and exit just fine. I just really don't want to play without unlimited stash space..

try downloading pulgY 10 again, maybe ur instal file is causing problem since the patch is working perfectly fine.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
ReviledOne
Fallen
1 | 0
I've got the same issue Rishab and i thought of that as i've had the 10.00 installer for a long time but unfortunately it still had no effect. I posted my findings on playing with the PlugY ini file in the bugs and feedback topic