Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
jollestroger wrote:When crafting a warp blade for my meele sorc.
Is it better to use low iLvl or high iLvl?

High because of the higher lvl affixes low ilvl crafts are good for stuff like gloves and boots etc were you don't need the higher stats
jollestroger
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SpamBomb wrote:
jollestroger wrote:When crafting a warp blade for my meele sorc.
Is it better to use low iLvl or high iLvl?

High because of the higher lvl affixes low ilvl crafts are good for stuff like gloves and boots etc were you don't need the higher stats

Thx.

Is there any info of where iLvl 99 drops?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
wow 2017 looks awesome 2 quick questions can i use an old save? will it convert? and 2nd question is Qoomap median xl will that work?i saw something bout no cheats.. which is great.. was only using it for item notification slight map filtering to make some of the bottom of pit with trash drops 3 meters deep easier to deal with.. there are a few places where its almost impossible to find the worthwhile items cause of all the trash and where hanging around searching... Far.... was almost impossible or would get you killed
? anyways looks awesome
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you need to create a new characrer , the old ones are not compatible with the new patch .
DerLoki
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DerLoki wrote:So I've been playing Treewarden Druid for a bit now and the new skill Thorn Strike doesn't seem to work properly. As I understand it replacer pummel and would be used for CtC on melee attack stuff. But it doesn't seem to proc anything at all. When I use Wildfire I can see Skills go off left and right. With Thorn Strike nothing happens. Another thing I noticed is that Mana on hit doesn't seem to work either. I have 400 mana on hit and the skill costs around 160. And my ~2000 mana are gone instantly. Am I missing something and CtC Treewarden is a thing anymore (at least with Pummel/Thorn Strike)? Or is Thorn Strike bugged? Because right now the Skill seems pretty useless. No damage, doesn't proc things, insane mana cost.

BUMP. Anyone else playing Treewarden and noticed something like this? :(
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jollestroger wrote:Is there any info of where iLvl 99 drops?

Terror a4 River of Flame mobs start to drop ilvl 98 items. So after that you are good to go.
UlrisVentis
Prowler
17 | 0
Is it correct that when you hit with Hyena Strike as Amazon, there is no visual for skill but later you see poison dmg on enemy? It's a little confusing to guess whether or not you actually hit the enemy.
What is the best way to go fresh amazon? I tried going with pikes, but unlike Paladin I don't have any proper healing, should I go the other way like javazon or bow to level up and respec? With Paladin, I mean, it's so easy, you simply breeze through Act1-2 with auto bolts murdering anything in your way.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:wow 2017 looks awesome 2 quick questions can i use an old save? will it convert? and 2nd question is Qoomap

Forbidden maphack has always been forbidden and leads to bans lol but I saw people using the unique item filter from this forum, seems to work nice.
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stupid question. i cant found this place :wall:
► Show Spoiler
Drozee
Destroyer
6 | 0
What program do you use (that is allowed on tsw) to count your stats with? I remember long ago i used d2statsreader but i cant find that program anywhere. Ive found a link to it in the old forums but that link also has virus in it so im skipping that one.