Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Drozee wrote:What program do you use (that is allowed on tsw) to count your stats with? I remember long ago i used d2statsreader but i cant find that program anywhere. Ive found a link to it in the old forums but that link also has virus in it so im skipping that one.

There is a new and updated version of D2Stats in the tools section. click Game > Tools and find it there.

Also your AV might say it's a virus, but it's not. It's a false positive.
Edited by Willshaper 6 years.
jespence
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
-50% target's defense, are bosses immune to this?
Drozee
Destroyer
6 | 0
Ohh okay thanks alot!
-@sharky in the very very bottom is a man sitting by a campfire. The house to the left of him is The Unformed Land.
matix1992
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Anyone knows for what is emblem of lies?
szumigajowy
Stygian Watcher
40 | 4
matix1992 wrote:Anyone knows for what is emblem of lies?

Lazarus upgrade charm
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Nitz wrote:
bradr wrote:wow 2017 looks awesome 2 quick questions can i use an old save? will it convert? and 2nd question is Qoomap

Forbidden maphack has always been forbidden and leads to bans lol but I saw people using the unique item filter from this forum, seems to work nice.

ban?? how can i be banned from my own computer? im not multiplayer!!or anything??

is qoomap.. blocked from 2017 ? if so what unique item filter can i use? for single player!!im not talking about nor was i ever talking about multiplayer games nor ladder...etc??

help i think i was misunderstood ..im not trying to circumvet any mulitplayer rules but for my owen non ladder games id like to at least beable to filter out some of the trash...or make the non trash stand out a bit??
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
and btw from what i read the unique filter in ds2statreader doesnt work either?? my qwuestion is will it work for the new 2017 release in non multiplayer mode? for stand alone?
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
jollestroger wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:
jollestroger wrote:When crafting a warp blade for my meele sorc.
Is it better to use low iLvl or high iLvl?

High because of the higher lvl affixes low ilvl crafts are good for stuff like gloves and boots etc were you don't need the higher stats

Thx.

Is there any info of where iLvl 99 drops?

Anything in dest will be ilvl 99
mangapwnz
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm trying to use D2 clicker.OCR is working (so it can read text with the key: '\' and says that my +2skill amulet is matching) but it doesn't stop the script repeat (ALT+y) even though the item (the amulet) matches. At the moment I'm simply picking up the Amulet in my inventory for testing with two left clicks (+, +, ALT+y) but it just keeps going even though the Amulet matches when check with \.

Any idea on how i'm supposed to make the script stop properly or where I can read about it? I tried searching but didn't find out how. Thanks in advance!
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
what is the reward in ghost of old bremmtown now since they removed crafting point system?