Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Yes, less modifiers and worse stats;

No, it means that some part of damage will be also added as mana points to your mana pool. No damage is absorbed, you'll still recieve full damage.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
Does ranged attacks proc on attack?
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
No.
Artaxias
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Quick questions, Am I supposed to be dying in Terror A2, noticing some difficulty spikes which is nice, but I do feel like I am clearing a bit slower.

Level Two Challenge, is it doabe at 80 ? I noticed Griswald in Terror dropped a miniquest regarding the class charm.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
conquerlol123 wrote:When adding bonuses to jewels, it says in the documentation "Every time you craft a Jewel, its item level is reduced by 5%".
I assume this implies the rolls will get lower as the ilevels get lower right?

Stealthmaster wrote:Yes, less modifiers and worse stats;

I believe it's a little more complicated than that. Based on the old documentation, as long as the resulting jewel is ilvl 71 or greater, you're guaranteed to get 4 affixes. The lower the jewel ilvl, the LARGER the affix pool gets. This can be important if you're looking for a specific stat that doesn't spawn on higher ilvls, or make getting the that one stat a bit harder because of the larger pool to select from. There's more to it than that, breakpoints and such, but I just don't know enough to expand on the topic.
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
how do i reroll maps because I'm on hatred difficulty and the chest for Khalim's heart disappeared
Tenseiken
Fallen
1 | 0
I have a badly rolled Staff of Roses T6. (+3 skills out of 6) Any way I can reroll it? Apparently I'm too blind to see it in the documentation.
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Brycie wrote:how do i reroll maps because I'm on hatred difficulty and the chest for Khalim's heart disappeared

On SP make TCP/IP game. Should work.

Tenseiken wrote:I have a badly rolled Staff of Roses T6. (+3 skills out of 6) Any way I can reroll it? Apparently I'm too blind to see it in the documentation.

Arcane Crystal x2 + Oil of Enchancment (reroll item to unique recipe)
Makrel
Prowler
15 | 5
Big thanks for free evening of the day off) Maybe need INCLUDE TO FAQ information that while muling NOT ALLOW to get out from city or be banned.

I'm sure that not many "honest" players are crammed onto the page "BANLIST" before they were banned. And I did not see the warning about it elsewhere.
Probably should place this warning somewhere in a more prominent place than the page of the banned players.

It turns out that I was warned after be banned :) It's fun
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Maybe stop cheating.