Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nitz wrote:
SwineFlu wrote:melee sorc with a crap gear

Melee sorc can't play with crap gear, that's your main problem. Do you have 90% res?

I'm pretty sure Baal still has a huge spell pierce. I tried to stuck some resistances against his trinity nova but with no luck.

To be honest not that crap, but i'm stuck using Mysteries set cause I have no other god options for the weapon. Khany rw carried me through the mid difficulty ubers, but now it worse than full melee set. I could use some SUs that I found in Duncraing and TA, but I need a really good crafted Warp Blade.

Actually you can play melee sorc with an average gear if you know what you are doing. I'm just trying to get as much charms as possible using some random stuff, you may call it a challenge.
richhman
Vampiress
39 | 0
Does open wounds from merc work on LORD ALDRIC JITAN and prevent his insane life regen??
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
richhman wrote:Does open wounds from merc work on LORD ALDRIC JITAN and prevent his insane life regen??

Nope the lord casts a spell that heals him, not monster regen. What works is going to town immediately or killing him really fast and doing more dmg than he heals.

Evals wrote:Can amazon bows get superior quality? I'm rerolling a Reflex bow [Sacred] but can't seem to get enhanced damage.

Up the quality with an oil of enhancement not renewal!
Edited by Nitz 6 years.
Evals
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can amazon bows get superior quality? I'm rerolling a Reflex bow [Sacred] but can't seem to get enhanced damage.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Evals wrote:Can amazon bows get superior quality? I'm rerolling a Reflex bow [Sacred] but can't seem to get enhanced damage.

Oil of enhancement so it becomes superior.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nitz wrote:...

Let's try it again. I mean, how do you even approach him as a melee character that doesn't have that big life pool. Maybe there is a spot where you won't get hit for the full damage of his nova or some kind of strategy, I don't know.

For the record, I had the same problem with him back in XVc and back then I used godly gear like Starhawk, AotOR, Nero etc.
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
Did anyone succeed with Treewarden this patch ? Imo Thorn Field is way weaker than Pummel ;-|
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Do mirror mirror works with dark summonings? I'm like 10 minutes straight and I dont get the swirls
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Nvm it do work,
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
how i can post sacred stuff as other people? (just hover your mouse in underline word then item image show up)