Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
NikafieNd wrote:Log alt into hatred game, drop main charm in dest game, pick up mule charm, join mules game and drop him the charm, log mule out, join back into dest game and pick up main charm.

Only the time consuming charm would be gathered this way.. charm farmers will mostly kill the boss and get you the charm upon request.

so if one wud have to go afk for some reason he runs the risk of losing the main charm if the game closes after 5 min
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can a Marrow staff only have 5 sockets? Thought it was 6. Trying to Make Santa Compana But can only get 5 sockets. Does it have to be Sacred?
Edited by Effective 6 years.
richhman
Vampiress
39 | 0
PhucHung wrote:
richhman wrote:Is there greater signets of experience in 2017?

yes, it just gives you exp and we can't use it in some recipes like XVI

So you can't use 5 xp signets to form a large one? Like with Signets of learning.

Asking cuz I want to save them up for lvl'n in the 120+ levels :D
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Effective wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:docs working for anyone else? its not for me the menus don't open

Works for me now.

hmmm still broken for me
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Effective wrote:Can a Marrow staff only have 5 sockets? Thought it was 6. Trying to Make Santa Compana But can only get 5 sockets. Does it have to be Sacred?

t6 and sacred both get 6 sockets
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
I play SP I want to duplicate experience signets because I forgot Ennead Challenge and I'm lazy/without time to go back to 80 and up level again. What is the fastest way to duplicate?
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
notforkeeps wrote:
NikafieNd wrote:Log alt into hatred game, drop main charm in dest game, pick up mule charm, join mules game and drop him the charm, log mule out, join back into dest game and pick up main charm.

Only the time consuming charm would be gathered this way.. charm farmers will mostly kill the boss and get you the charm upon request.

so if one wud have to go afk for some reason he runs the risk of losing the main charm if the game closes after 5 min

Yeah, Theres always the option to ask a friend to hold your game while you xfer.
bishibosh2431
Skeleton
3 | 0
So I have been uptiering uniques as I level up from quality of 1 to 6 and I noticed that upgrading wasnt giving me any new stats.. For example I was looking at what items do on http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/uniques_tiered.html and it says that the Blackheart Grim Wand at tier 1 gives you "2 to Dark power"

but then it says if the item is at tier 6 is will give you "+11-12 to Dark Power"

I upgraded my wand to tier 6 and it still is giving me stats from tier 1 such as "+2 to Dark power"

Does uptiering with arcane crystals not give you the new stats or whats up :( kinda disappointed now that i noticed this.
shinyghost
Prowler
16 | 0
locked21 wrote:I play SP I want to duplicate experience signets because I forgot Ennead Challenge and I'm lazy/without time to go back to 80 and up level again. What is the fastest way to duplicate?

just make a new character, do the recipe and give it to the older one with shared stash of plugy,you dont need to be level 80
shinyghost
Prowler
16 | 0
bishibosh2431 wrote:So I have been uptiering uniques as I level up from quality of 1 to 6 and I noticed that upgrading wasnt giving me any new stats.. For example I was looking at what items do on http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/uniques_tiered.html and it says that the Blackheart Grim Wand at tier 1 gives you "2 to Dark power"

but then it says if the item is at tier 6 is will give you "+11-12 to Dark Power"

I upgraded my wand to tier 6 and it still is giving me stats from tier 1 such as "+2 to Dark power"

Does uptiering with arcane crystals not give you the new stats or whats up :( kinda disappointed now that i noticed this.

the recipe for uniques is different, you need arcane crystal+ rune to upgrade