Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Jampula wrote:It's worth it.
I thought you are already end of dest as you mentioned "end-game" and have Toraja's Champ already. In MXL end-game usually means when you have done easy/mid ubers. :)

Well i've done destruction in like 2-3hours of game with that gear... sometimes i've made stupid deaths coz def in the end isn't that great, but barb minions are great and helps a lot. In the meantime ive done a couple of charms (Butcher, Death Proj, and Scroll of Kings).
I had those pieces coz i've started with a bowmazon, which is somewhat stuck after completing the mid-ubers, couldn't boost damage, so i decided to start a completely different build.

L H wrote:Kraken stance is an oskill from rare/crafted barb helmets. It gives flat cold, fire, and lightning damage to weap.

I see. Is it really strong?
Coz i was thinking on going with snake stance. And craft another oskill in the helm to get a single target skill, since my dps isnt great atm.

EDIT: By the way, can anyone explain me what "Deadly strike" and "Crushing Blow" exaclty means? Cant find those definitions on the docs, or at least i coudn't see them...
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Serge91 wrote:Cant find those definitions on the docs, or at least i coudn't see them...

the answers are not all in the docs. the forum also has a search function for finding info , always use it before posting , there's a high chance your question was already answered before .
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
help with plugy issue. just started playing last night and i think i have a problem with plugy not working with the mod. i reinstalled plugy and i think its working but in game i can't go to page x using the arrows in shared stash, i don't see those arrows in there.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you can only have multiple pages by using it with d2se. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
Hello

A question I've seen here many times before. I've just been banned for multilogging. I genuinely misunderstood what the rules for this were: I thought you could just leave a mule in town so long as they weren't part of your party and/or gaining EXP. I did see the green messages but I didn't see the bit about ANY character gaining XP.

Is there any way to prostrate myself before the admins and unblock my account? I love this mod (and have done for many years) and have just started to join in the multiplayer community properly so it's a total noob error.

Dreadfully sorry. I won't do it again :)
Dan
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
first multilog ban is always 24 hours, your account(s) should get unblocked by then.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
what is a good way to farm shrines as paladin? what spec and where
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:what is a good way to farm shrines as paladin? what spec and where

Stormcall in terror Fauzt and k3k with path of flames as long as you can get the pierce to manage both.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
halfacandan wrote:Hello

A question I've seen here many times before. I've just been banned for multilogging. I genuinely misunderstood what the rules for this were: I thought you could just leave a mule in town so long as they weren't part of your party and/or gaining EXP. I did see the green messages but I didn't see the bit about ANY character gaining XP.

Is there any way to prostrate myself before the admins and unblock my account? I love this mod (and have done for many years) and have just started to join in the multiplayer community properly so it's a total noob error.

Dreadfully sorry. I won't do it again :)
Dan

Mules are used for muling only. You bring it into the game to move items, then exit it from the game. If it stays in game, it can boost exp and drop rates, or if you leave it in a separate game, it clogs up servers. Login, mule items, logout.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can someone tell me please what are the new breakpoints for pouncezon, naginata and clawsin? (IAS, FHR and FBR where its the case) For some reason the speed calculator doesn't work for me on win10.