Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Calypso1992 wrote:So, I'm using a helopolis amazon helm and it gives +12 to Guard Tower. Can anyone explain why it won't let me cast the spell? Someone told me it required bear stance to use but I'm curious as to why an amazon helm would even give that skill if amazons can't use.

Are you playing a pounce zon? Points in Lioness lock out ranged skills.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
mahitovec : lol, i know that was stupid. i was sleepy when i replied.

i had a hard time earlier making a decision between judge and hail rws for my batsin (weapon dmg vs procs) and suggestions for MO's? is spamming crushing blow and deadly strike good enough to improve her nova dmg output?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've been farming some of the summoned bosses for trophies and am starting to wonder....
Does the 2% trophy chance = each kill has a 2% chance or is the drop decided upon game creation (no drop on first kill = all the rest will be no drop in that game)?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
each kill has 2% chance
QC35XQg
Fallen
1 | 0
I just started playing MXL and I've been having a great time but I'm quite confused about uptiering uniques. When you uptier a unique is the unique also supposed to be rerolled? I just uptiered my Wisdom's Wrap armor which caused the requirements to increase but all of the stats remained the same. Because of this the stats actually fall outside of the stat ranges found in the documentation which doesn't seem correct. Is this a bug I've run into or am I just misunderstanding the uptiering process?

EDIT: found the answer to my question in the documentation, I wasn't adding a rune to the recipe.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
Is punisher from the sol bow runeword a weapon damage type? Some reason my friend is using an Sacred RW reflex bow instead of an su bow I wanted to give him, even thought the runeword looks weak to me.
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
JetJet wrote:Is punisher from the sol bow runeword a weapon damage type? Some reason my friend is using an Sacred RW reflex bow instead of an su bow I wanted to give him, even thought the runeword looks weak to me.

someone posted this old build like 2 weeks ago which sounds like what you're friend might be planning on with that sol rw bow.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111128024 ... hp?t=23313
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
JetJet wrote:Is punisher from the sol bow runeword a weapon damage type? Some reason my friend is using an Sacred RW reflex bow instead of an su bow I wanted to give him, even thought the runeword looks weak to me.

Punisher is poison damage, the proc kills incredibly well you just have to get the chain started and never let it stop. One punisher deals at least 10k dmg per second which probably never happens you deal more like 10 times as much.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lava pit proc from
Toesie Warmer
or other items get bonus dmg from ama Bacchanalia skill?
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
Nitz wrote:

Punisher is poison damage, the proc kills incredibly well you just have to get the chain started and never let it stop. One punisher deals at least 10k dmg per second which probably never happens you deal more like 10 times as much.

Just felt weird to me when he could do some basic charms and hard charms with almost endgame items and a lvl 27 RW bow lol.