Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sprow wrote:lava pit proc from
Toesie Warmer
or other items get bonus dmg from ama Bacchanalia skill?

It should, yes.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
What type of damage is "feedback" damage considered when it comes to monster immunities--Magic, Physical, or is it it's own category? Can bosses avoid feedback spells? I assume they can.
modestaxis
Destroyer
6 | 0
whats the best place to level 90-120 on TSW i know of TCOW but what if you dont have help?
MrBearman
Fallen
1 | 0
Do the TSW servers not allow you to connect if your keys are otherwise scratched by bnet?

I recently wanted to get back into D2/LoD but couldn't find any of the 4 complete sets of cd keys.
Gonna be a few weeks before I can throw money on a prepaid credit card and just buy a new set off their website...in the meantime I was hoping to try this mod out in multiplayer and see if this would make even bothering to pay for new keys worth it.

anyway, long story longer, does this game have similar block lists to bnet or will any key do? bit of a longshot as well, but if anybody has an old set of keys they don't mind losing, I can't promise any sexual favors but you would have a pretty grateful hombre living in the middle of the mid west
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
modestaxis wrote:whats the best place to level 90-120 on TSW i know of TCOW but what if you dont have help?

Regular gameplay. Tcows shouldn't be a huge issue to do slowly if you're prepared for it.

Solfege wrote:What type of damage is "feedback" damage considered when it comes to monster immunities--Magic, Physical, or is it it's own category? Can bosses avoid feedback spells? I assume they can.

It's physical, but isn't boosted by physical/magical spell damage. Yes they can avoid it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MrBearman wrote:Do the TSW servers not allow you to connect if your keys are otherwise scratched by bnet?

I recently wanted to get back into D2/LoD but couldn't find any of the 4 complete sets of cd keys.
Gonna be a few weeks before I can throw money on a prepaid credit card and just buy a new set off their website...in the meantime I was hoping to try this mod out in multiplayer and see if this would make even bothering to pay for new keys worth it.

anyway, long story longer, does this game have similar block lists to bnet or will any key do? bit of a longshot as well, but if anybody has an old set of keys they don't mind losing, I can't promise any sexual favors but you would have a pretty grateful hombre living in the middle of the mid west

It doesn't check for cd keys. TSW is a private server.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
MrBearman wrote:Do the TSW servers not allow you to connect if your keys are otherwise scratched by bnet?

Like L H said, you do not require genuine cd-keys to play on our servers but we do have a set of rules for server that i would advise u to read and follow for a smooth playing exp. ^_^
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Hello all,
I want to ask a question about "Xis" rune-is it available in SP, where or how can I get/make it?
I know it was forbidden in SP but recently I found the following mentioned by Rishab "After the release of MXLU:XVI patch, Armour based Xis rws were announced and these are available in Single Player. You can find all these rws here, credits to Keywing."
Thanks in advance for all help!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
servii wrote:Hello all,
I want to ask a question about "Xis" rune-is it available in SP, where or how can I get/make it?
I know it was forbidden in SP but recently I found the following mentioned by Rishab "After the release of MXLU:XVI patch, Armour based Xis rws were announced and these are available in Single Player. You can find all these rws here, credits to Keywing."
Thanks in advance for all help!

Go to the unformed land in Harrogath, farm the first 6 floors for runestones and elemental essences. You need 7 runestones and one of each essences for a Xis-Rune.

Then you cube each essence with a runestone to create an elemental rune, then you cube all 6 elemental runes with an empty runestone and you got your Xis rune
soysoy
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
where can i find the catalist of learning?