Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
soysoy wrote:where can i find the catalist of learning?

Kill Izual on terror.
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
Farming terror k3k atm and got lots of arcane crystals now. I want to start crafting jewels. Are the ones found in tk3k ilvl 99? Also when crafting jewels, does the jewel have to be rare or can it be magic? Is there any difference between crafting a rare one or a magic one?
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
Kevwar wrote:Farming terror k3k atm and got lots of arcane crystals now. I want to start crafting jewels. Are the ones found in tk3k ilvl 99? Also when crafting jewels, does the jewel have to be rare or can it be magic? Is there any difference between crafting a rare one or a magic one?

yes ilvl 99. magic or rare both work fine, no difference
soysoy
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
soysoy wrote:where can i find the catalist of learning?

Kill Izual on terror.

servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Necroglycerin wrote:
servii wrote:Hello all,
I want to ask a question about "Xis" rune-is it available in SP, where or how can I get/make it?
I know it was forbidden in SP but recently I found the following mentioned by Rishab "After the release of MXLU:XVI patch, Armour based Xis rws were announced and these are available in Single Player. You can find all these rws here, credits to Keywing."
Thanks in advance for all help!

Go to the unformed land in Harrogath, farm the first 6 floors for runestones and elemental essences. You need 7 runestones and one of each essences for a Xis-Rune.

Then you cube each essence with a runestone to create an elemental rune, then you cube all 6 elemental runes with an empty runestone and you got your Xis rune

Thank you!
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Does the runeword "Fleshbane" exist? It requires 4xpoison runes according the documentation, but the javelins have only 3xruneslots?
NVM, got it-works on Glaives!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
i have a problem with getting stuck in place doing dodges against ranged enemies, especially when i'm going to attack in melee range if blink is in cooldown and I have to walk in or attacking an enemy in front of my sin while ranged enemies attacks. I can't always spam novas because of this. i have 401 fhr and 55% dodge, evade and avoid atm. i'm about to hit fautz for the challenge later.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You can use psionic scream or get some reanimates on your gear.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
annoying cat wrote:i have a problem with getting stuck in place doing dodges against ranged enemies, especially when i'm going to attack in melee range if blink is in cooldown and I have to walk in or attacking an enemy in front of my sin while ranged enemies attacks. I can't always spam novas because of this. i have 401 fhr and 55% dodge, evade and avoid atm. i'm about to hit fautz for the challenge later.

401 fhr :-]
use speed calculator, assa need only 200 fhr
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Sprow wrote:
annoying cat wrote:i have a problem with getting stuck in place doing dodges against ranged enemies, especially when i'm going to attack in melee range if blink is in cooldown and I have to walk in or attacking an enemy in front of my sin while ranged enemies attacks. I can't always spam novas because of this. i have 401 fhr and 55% dodge, evade and avoid atm. i'm about to hit fautz for the challenge later.

401 fhr :-]
use speed calculator, assa need only 200 fhr

thanks. i'll try to use it later.