Discuss Median XL!
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
mosamo wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
mosamo wrote:Is bowzon really this overpowered the entire game? I'm in act 3 terror and I've been able to just destroy everything in my path. Doe's she start to lack in harder difficulties or is she just bad ass the entire time.

High risk- high reward. Bowzon has always been that way. Except when she still had ghost arrow. Which was able to travel through walls and thus clearing dunc without any problems. But that's a different matter.

You'll always die 1-hit, so yes, you have to destroy everything before it gets close to you.

Should I bother with defense then or should I just always run and use that one skill that sets my defense to 0 and boosts my velocity?

well i remember from playing bowzon i was a glass cannon without it as well, very low def. let's just say if a mob can reach u then it makes little difference whether you have it on or no, so get used to playing with it and killing before you get killed :D
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mosamo wrote:Should I bother with defense then or should I just always run and use that one skill that sets my defense to 0 and boosts my velocity?

Nope. EF all the way , running on ofc. If things get hairy , Spellbind anything that get closer than it should to you , kite kite kite , and keep your eyes peeled for ranged attacks , which you must manually dodge or use meatshields (Edyrems for instances) . The idea is kill everything/most of everything shown in your screen before they get a chance to be a threat to you. Use Wyrmshot to mapcheck the area for monsters before advancing.
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is the Vitality bonus from the Amazon's Paragon Uber skill factored into increased% Vitality on items or is it added afterwards?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Calypso1992 wrote:Is the Vitality bonus from the Amazon's Paragon Uber skill factored into increased% Vitality on items or is it added afterwards?

Afterwards.
riskfactor
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Sprow wrote:
riskfactor wrote:I know this question has been asked before, but it has been a while (before MXL 2017).

Can Fairy Witch still be found in A2 Canyon of the Magi? I've run it over 20 times and not seen it yet (Terror, SP). What is the unit model? I thought it was a succubus, but can't recall.

CROWNED MINIGAME: removed as it was dumb. Reward moved to Spirit of Damnation charm
yes , the fairy witches still spawn in act 2 canyon of the magi , they drop one of the 5 eyes needed for the class charm bonus . Sprow is making a confusion . this got nothing to do with the crowned minigame

► Show Spoiler

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't spinning in circles.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
is there an alternative to d2clicker? i would like to get the best stats + proc from shrine crafting but i don't want to fall asleep from doing such boring, repetitive activity. is autoit enough? and what's the buzz around spike nova proc?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi, I've been reading about the next patch being "about a month away" and I'm wanting to try joining the seasonal community.
I had 2 questions though:
How long do the seasons typically last?
What happens to your character after the season ends?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Usually 3 months , give or take a month. And your characters become non-ladder , unless a significant patch goes live in the start of a ladder which wipes all accounts serverwide.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Prime_Evil wrote:Usually 3 months , give or take a month. And your characters become non-ladder , unless a significant patch goes live in the start of a ladder which wipes all accounts serverwide.

Thanks! Seems like its pretty fast paced then, thats gotta be brutal gearing and farming trophies in such a short time frame hahaha will see how I manage next reset.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
i'm playing a new rebound barb, should i max wolf or lion stance? and should I use iceburst or overkill for bosses?