459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
iamq1803 wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:did you succeed in killing him?

Yes, he was so annoying since he teleported too much. However, it seems that Paladin got buffed a lot so I managed to kill him in less than 15 minutes. It could have been faster if I got the proper gears.

How did you manage to kill all the summons that make him invulnerable?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
notforkeeps wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:

Yes, he was so annoying since he teleported too much. However, it seems that Paladin got buffed a lot so I managed to kill him in less than 15 minutes. It could have been faster if I got the proper gears.

Actually his summons were quite easy. Nothing special, I used the same tactics with both Baal and his summons: dodge his Defile magic spell to avoid danger, Colosseum/Divine Apparition to jump on them and weaken them then Divine judgement to kill them.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
iamq1803 wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:

Actually his summons were quite easy. Nothing special, I used the same tactics with both Baal and his summons: dodge his Defile magic spell to avoid danger, Colosseum/Divine Apparition to jump on them and weaken them then Divine judgement to kill them.

Yea my melee sorc doesn't have the killspeed quite yet.
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
Ахуенная карта для уреха, спасибо блядь :-8 :-8
EasyZ
Invader
9 | 0
I cant find Fairy witch in Canyon of the magi, did it location changed ? Thanks !!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
EasyZ wrote:I cant find Fairy witch in Canyon of the magi, did it location changed ? Thanks !!

Veteran monsters spawn randomly, and sometimes you just get a map without them. Reroll the map and try again.
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
for the renewed void quest it says this: "To enter the Black Abyss you must first find the Seal of Darkness in the Cathedral of Light quest."
and on the changlog it says that theres a new portal oskill that will be available after killing Assur and Inarius. ive done both but i havent received a new oskill. is the Seal of Darkness something that drops from Inarius that has a low drop rate?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
I MO'ed my jewelries with +30 dr each, 90 flat dr in total, max 90 fire/cold/lightning res, 10 absorb from judgement charm, I even wore event horizon, Q'tsin still killed me in 3s. He no longer pierces resistance so why does he still hits so hard?
mxlcurious2
Prowler
19 | 0
Can you not upgrade your griswold box items with orbs or something?
I put + energy factor to spell damage orb on my weapon in cube, and all of my spells hydra, and ice ( I am holy caster) still showed the same amount of damage, I reequipped the weapon, and recast solar flare. Also, the paladin helmet you get that is + energy factor to spell damage does not increase damage either, put it on or take it off it makes no difference to spell damage -_- Way to nerf the holy caster even more ._.
Edited by mxlcurious2 6 years.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
was it the beam that killed you or his bone nova spell?