Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
anhlong1122 wrote:Image

Bản của bạn chắc chắn ko phải là 1.1.2 nhé, nhìn map là biết bạn vẫn là ở bản median cũ nhé, cái hòm rương Chest kia chỉ ở bản cũ mới có, bản 1.1.2 ko còn cái hòm Chest đấy nữa, map của Act 3 mới trông thế này và màu sắc đậm hơn nhiều, bạn cài lại game nhé:

Spyro
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hi everyone. Please, explain to me, which classes/specs can complete all ubers?
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:Image

Bản của bạn chắc chắn ko phải là 1.1.2 nhé, nhìn map là biết bạn vẫn là ở bản median cũ nhé, cái hòm rương Chest kia chỉ ở bản cũ mới có, bản 1.1.2 ko còn cái hòm Chest đấy nữa, map của Act 3 mới trông thế này và màu sắc đậm hơn nhiều, bạn cài lại game nhé:

the launcher doesnt want to update, if it doesnt update on it own, what purpose does it serve?
Ơ đệt cài lại thì cái launcher dùng để làm gì :v
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
anhlong1122 wrote:the launcher doesnt want to update, if it doesnt update on it own, what purpose does it serve?
Ơ đệt cài lại thì cái launcher dùng để làm gì :v

Try to re-setup again. Some got the same issue :P
Vài ng cũng có auto corpse recovery cứ tưởng là đang chơi bản mới nhất cơ mà ko phải, vẫn lỗi.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I intended to give someone a cookie in the forum, but I accidentally hit the 'Thumps down' button. How could I undo it?? :cry:
Iruboty
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does shrine blessing give bonus stats if it's different from the type shrine.
EG: Magical crafted boots
24% minion life
5% minion resist
With blessing of another type of shrine
40% minion life
10% minion resist
10% cold spell dmg
Or it doesn't boost the stats of previous shrine like this
24% minion life
5% minion resist
10% cold spell dmg.
claudeff
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hi all, i mainly play SP so i can use my chars from before the patch, ill will discard all the charms to collect em again, cuz of the stats reduction, but do the class charms take a change aswell, i read that the minigames are gone, but not sure if the bonuses from them stay, same goes for the other base stats of the class charms. Just dont have time to level again all the classes, but if theres no other way around(like class charms give different bonuses) i will do so.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Already 2 x 120's on The Sin War, massive farming in TA, Nilathak and Diablo runs on Destruction... I have yet to find one single Belladonna elixir, and now having to respec for certain ubers is becoming a problem with zero respec pot drops. Have they been removed from random drops, and moved to only drops somewhere specific? I find it extremely strange, that my no-lifing has resulted in not one single respec pot so far.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Quash wrote:Already 2 x 120's on The Sin War, massive farming in TA, Nilathak and Diablo runs on Destruction... I have yet to find one single Belladonna elixir, and now having to respec for certain ubers is becoming a problem with zero respec pot drops. Have they been removed from random drops, and moved to only drops somewhere specific? I find it extremely strange, that my no-lifing has resulted in not one single respec pot so far.

Try to farm more then. I've found some at Teganze, Fautz...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Iruboty wrote:Does shrine blessing give bonus stats if it's different from the type shrine.

The blessing will give whatever bonus of the shrine you use to bless it with.