Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:the launcher doesnt want to update, if it doesnt update on it own, what purpose does it serve?
Ơ đệt cài lại thì cái launcher dùng để làm gì :v

Try to re-setup again. Some got the same issue :P
Vài ng cũng có auto corpse recovery cứ tưởng là đang chơi bản mới nhất cơ mà ko phải, vẫn lỗi.

i download the 1.1.2 zip and unzip it into my Diablo folder, open the game again and have the same Kurast :(
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
iamq1803 wrote:
Quash wrote:Already 2 x 120's on The Sin War, massive farming in TA, Nilathak and Diablo runs on Destruction... I have yet to find one single Belladonna elixir, and now having to respec for certain ubers is becoming a problem with zero respec pot drops. Have they been removed from random drops, and moved to only drops somewhere specific? I find it extremely strange, that my no-lifing has resulted in not one single respec pot so far.

Try to farm more then. I've found some at Teganze, Fautz...

That's why I'm confused... Almost 100 sigs and a Taha deep on the Necro from farming. Which is why I was asking. Guess they've just become super rare, or my RNG on them just suck.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quash wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
Quash wrote:Already 2 x 120's on The Sin War, massive farming in TA, Nilathak and Diablo runs on Destruction... I have yet to find one single Belladonna elixir, and now having to respec for certain ubers is becoming a problem with zero respec pot drops. Have they been removed from random drops, and moved to only drops somewhere specific? I find it extremely strange, that my no-lifing has resulted in not one single respec pot so far.

Try to farm more then. I've found some at Teganze, Fautz...

That's why I'm confused... Almost 100 sigs and a Taha deep on the Necro from farming. Which is why I was asking. Guess they've just become super rare, or my RNG on them just suck.

bad rng. I find 2-3 per dcow run and usually 1-2 per dest tran, for examples. Fauzt can drop a lot as well.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Alright... Thanks for the answers. Just have to keep going and hope my shitty RNG fixes itself ;)
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
So I've been stuck between stormzon/bloodzon, really my gear is just generic crafts with pierce and TUs, but bloodzon hits around 100ish fire pierce where as stormcaller zon hits 129 lightning pierce, with help from the delicious passive. Ive been wanting to just get more pierce for bloodzon to knock out bosses like xazax but was thinking about using a thunderstone oskill on an amazon shield. I figure with thunderstone and a SU war scepter, I'll have enough pierce to do these sort of fights a lot more smoother but is thunderstone worth it in this sort of scenario?
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Issue was resolved.
Edited by Calypso1992 6 years.
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Issue was resolved.
Edited by Calypso1992 6 years.
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Issue was resolved.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
I found
Kethryes' Warband
which gave +23 to Gladiator's Dominance, and started to build an javzon. Then I just checked the item and now it no longer gives Gladiator's Dominance?! I swear I saw it though. What gives!?!

Edit: It's even in the docs:

Shade
|
DeanLew wrote:
Solfege wrote:
Shade wrote:Yes I can see he had all the melee skills increased but the buffs on the caster side (to Solar Flare and Dragon Wyrms) could be significant as well.

So what would a holy melee paladin look like - which are the big skills in his honour tree and... would he choose Light or Shadow "influence" tree?

Well, he'd be the dude clad in heavy armor and wielding a giant hammer. :mrgreen:

As the perfected Incarnation of the Dragonknight, the Rapturous sight of he and his Hoplites charging into battle would Plague the minds of even the fiercest demons. He grew up training in the Colosseum, visiting Divine Judgment upon his opponents and Retaliating againt any heathens who took up arms against him, so he wouldn't need to hone those skills further (though he may revisit the Colosseum from time to time if he finds his skills are lacking). In his downtime, he can be found deep in prayer, fortifying his Dragonheart against the encroaching darkness.

TLDR: Light

ROFL - cookied :)