Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yup, I know.
And all realm uniques, runewords, sets and cornerstones of the world are available on SP, so it's balanced now :mrgreen:
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Hmm... It's better for me to have high drop chance of uniques from lesser pull than lower drop chance from larger pull. I can make a good buld with gear, avaliable in 1.1.1. instead endless farming with zero result with 1.1.3.

Anyway this drop nerf isn't listed in change log, so it should be considered as a bug.
Edited by PodolskyV 6 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
then why not go for 1.1.2 with some important bugs fixed?
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
And where I can get 1.1.2? I've seen only 1.1.3 on moddb
CountDabula
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
So I'm having multiple problems in act 3 that are of game breaking level

I cannot talk to alkor, this prevents me from finishing certain quests. he is stuck in a wall,
update: I eventually got him after about 20 minutes, he walked tword me because I had the book

I cannot get to the toraja jungles or whatever it's called, so I can't get to kurast 3000ba or arkarat which stops me from acquiring my charms.

this issue occurs in every single difficulty level, I somehow get clipped into a wall on my way there and I cannot escape even with a source of teleport.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
► Show Spoiler

Update to 1.1.3 mxl patch.
Kronos
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi all. Love the new 2017 version. Lots of new content and no more of that bl00dy damage cap YAY! A question though - I am finding "immune to physical" monsters tough at end-game, Primal Clay and the like - using an Assassin. Any suggestions? Especially for Triune. If it is the same as the pre-2017 version then I assume I am to lower their resistance-to-physical but Assassin seems limited compared to other classes. Bane is an o-skill but needs a minion. Fiddly and annoying. Spellbind o-skill is only 5% CTC. And Assassin have no "Mega Impact" items like Necro. Is there anything more suitable? Do I have to massively spec into -resistance gear?? I have plenty of -resistance gear but seems to have no real effect. Is Phase Bomb much help? Thanks!!!!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Kronos: just a suggestion. if you maxed barrier stike and a least a point in doom for -res to magic damage. crafted sacred belt has a disintegrate proc and act 2 exemplar merc also has that skill but much better. it 1 shots those fuckers. if you have broadside on switch and maxed out ways, cast this if they're up close.

always remember that phase bomb is a huge NOPE if you're a melee sin.
atataKappa
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
quick question: where is offline trading forum section?
clerik1202
Skeleton
3 | 0
where is
Butcher's Lair (Act 1: Tristram)
?