Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Shovelspoon wrote:You can't re-conceal the map. You can set it up in plugY to reroll it or you can delete your character's map file in your d2 save folder.

okay so whats the command in plughy and .. if i deleted map file is it the ma0-ma1 ma2..files? or the .map?
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
I feel there is very few builds on the forum.
Anyone with tips to make a Barbarian axe thrower? I feel my DPS and defence is very weak and with the changes on the Mystic orbs, I can't quite fix my problem. Overkill isn't as usefull ealry game. What can I use instead for good farming?
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does laserblade affect AoE from strength beyond strength?!
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
What's the best area to farm secret emblems?
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Everywhere since they can drop everywhere.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Fine then! Even with good SP drops in previous patch I got none of them while farmed A2 sewers with ppl 7. So it will take a billion years with last patch drops to collect all.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:What's the best area to farm secret emblems?

DCows Tran Fauzt
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
And what about Dunc? I've farmed DTran aswell, but at ppl 1, the drops was much worse than A2 sewers even without ppl 7
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
bradr wrote:
Shovelspoon wrote:You can't re-conceal the map. You can set it up in plugY to reroll it or you can delete your character's map file in your d2 save folder.

okay so whats the command in plughy and .. if i deleted map file is it the ma0-ma1 ma2..files? or the .map?

Ok, after a few minutes of experimenting I've found that if you delete the .map file, it is basically like re-concealing it! I never knew that. It looks like the .ma0, .ma1, .ma2 might be different acts? Not sure about that though.

But if you want to change your plugy setup so it rerolls it every time, go into the .ini file in your plugy folder that's just named PlugY. At the bottom of the file in the extras section, where it says AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0, change the 0 to a 1.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Shovelspoon wrote:
bradr wrote:

Ok, after a few minutes of experimenting I've found that if you delete the .map file, it is basically like re-concealing it! I never knew that. It looks like the .ma0, .ma1, .ma2 might be different acts? Not sure about that though.

But if you want to change your plugy setup so it rerolls it every time, go into the .ini file in your plugy folder that's just named PlugY. At the bottom of the file in the extras section, where it says AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0, change the 0 to a 1.

thanks yeah figured out del .ma0