Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you want to make a fortress barb with death gaze in cooldown, yes.
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ehhh I guess I'll take that as a yes :). Thx btw
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Does +%Phys/Magic Damage affect any of the Sorceress melee skills (Wraithsword, Fusillade, Bladestorm, etc)?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
bradr wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:is it just me or the melee chars/build in this version are actually outshining the ranged/caster ones? I mostly enjoy farming chars and am wanting to make a new one but all came to my mind are spiral barb, unholy melee pal, nagi sin,.... I mean rangers havent been getting significant buffs, the best would be stampede barb which I have one already.

So can u guys who have experienced more builds/chars than I have this version suggest me some ranged/safe farming char? Preferably able for fauzt (but not xbow nec) with as little difficulty as possible. Pls list the gears and skills I should use.

Also how about scorpion sin? I think she is the most interesting and closest to 'farmer' but is a little too similar to stampede barb?

check the summoner necro or totem necro guides.. both seem to be really good farmer builds

i can say the summoner isnt having any problem with fautz..at all... dr strangebuff summoner necro in the guide section here..
yeah the title is a dr strangelove movie title homage LOL

actually I want a wdm ranged char, not a summoner, so that I can kill uber bosses. Also dont quite like casters as I have always been very bad at doing things to reach like 700% spell dmg even in the old MXLU days, never figure out how ppl do that so easily, now with the limited MO options I dont think I will ever play any caster char except maybe lightning sorc :lol:
summoners are good farmers I know, I in fact like to bring with me a few dozens of familars, however its almost impossible for them to do yshari, kab, astro,.... I'm consider making a bow druid, thanks for ur advice ;)
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
BTracer wrote:Does +%Phys/Magic Damage affect any of the Sorceress melee skills (Wraithsword, Fusillade, Bladestorm, etc)?

It only affects the 1st melee hit afaik. So ur dmg in character sheet will still raise significantly while in fact u wont kill things faster.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
chickenfeeder wrote:
Stereox wrote:Guys, any tips for doing Tran Athulua on Destruction ?

I keep dying to that massive arrow procs, i have 60k def, ~50% DR, 90% resists

if have 50% dr and only 60k def I assume u r playing an unholy pal? 60k def on pal is too low, try to get some more. Also arrowside proc is pretty ez to dodge, If u r melee u just hold down ur rmb thus keep moving so it wouldn't hit u, if u r ranger just kill them from afar. farming TA needs good kill speed and mobility not tankiness.

I'm using Treewarden (not including idol of scolsglen, that would be 75%). My dps are pretty shit tbh, only 3k and mostly physical (so i can leech).

Done kabraxis, duncraig, baal, toraja jungle bosses, belial, and khalimgard quite easy but barely reach the first boss in TA. Any suggestion on defense ? I haven't done the last trial for BRC and still looking for Ancient Armor base for Erawan
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
and why would yo go to destruction Tran Athula without doing the BRC first ? you should forget destruction Tran Athula untill your BRC is finished

make the Erawan in any decent sacred armor you find untill you get an ancient armor . you may then unsocket your runeword and remake it in the ancinet armor

also , the %damage reduction cap is 50% so anything more is worthless
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
chickenfeeder wrote:
BTracer wrote:Does +%Phys/Magic Damage affect any of the Sorceress melee skills (Wraithsword, Fusillade, Bladestorm, etc)?

It only affects the 1st melee hit afaik. So ur dmg in character sheet will still raise significantly while in fact u wont kill things faster.

That's precisely why I'm asking, there is no change in character sheet when I equip +Phys/Magic rings, for any of the skills I mentioned. +%Phys/Magic Damage has always confused me, I thought it ONLY affected SPELLS, but things like Fusillade is a spell, but also carries weapon damage, so...
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Stereox wrote:
I'm using Treewarden (not including idol of scolsglen, that would be 75%). My dps are pretty shit tbh, only 3k and mostly physical (so i can leech).

Done kabraxis, duncraig, baal, toraja jungle bosses, belial, and khalimgard quite easy but barely reach the first boss in TA. Any suggestion on defense ? I haven't done the last trial for BRC and still looking for Ancient Armor base for Erawan

BRC is very important for improving defense. I'm not sure if its Tran challenge or Fauztinville that you lack but go ahead and use a lower defense armor for now. For Tran you can definitely switch to
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%
for some extra defense and dr%, just know that you the "slows attacker" on the belt overrides slow from morph.
Icarus
is very useful in Fauztinville with the 80% frw. If you don't have a sacred shield yet, try to find at least a large shield or better. Roll for high defense and orb some if necessary after that. Find or craft jewels with -requirements to lower the dex to something more manageable.
Bacusek
Imp
4 | 0
Hi guys i have problem i play in me computer and my brother plays on his in x1 internet and only mswbot said: multilog detected where should i report it?