Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bacusek wrote:Hi guys i have problem i play in me computer and my brother plays on his in x1 internet and only mswbot said: multilog detected where should i report it?

aahz wrote: just make sure that either both of you are playing (= killing monsters = gaining exp) or both of you are AFK (= not killing monsters = not gaining exp)
if only 1 wants to AFK (= usually stay in town), then he should quit the game and rejoin later
you may still get the warning, but you won't get banned if you follow this ^^^
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BTracer wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
BTracer wrote:Does +%Phys/Magic Damage affect any of the Sorceress melee skills (Wraithsword, Fusillade, Bladestorm, etc)?

It only affects the 1st melee hit afaik. So ur dmg in character sheet will still raise significantly while in fact u wont kill things faster.

That's precisely why I'm asking, there is no change in character sheet when I equip +Phys/Magic rings, for any of the skills I mentioned. +%Phys/Magic Damage has always confused me, I thought it ONLY affected SPELLS, but things like Fusillade is a spell, but also carries weapon damage, so...

WDM "spells" can't benefit from any spell damage (basically they're attacks or projectiles... idk why they still called "spells" sometimes).
Check here for more info: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=186
Bacusek
Imp
4 | 0
Fumbles wrote:
Bacusek wrote:Hi guys i have problem i play in me computer and my brother plays on his in x1 internet and only mswbot said: multilog detected where should i report it?

aahz wrote: just make sure that either both of you are playing (= killing monsters = gaining exp) or both of you are AFK (= not killing monsters = not gaining exp)
if only 1 wants to AFK (= usually stay in town), then he should quit the game and rejoin later
you may still get the warning, but you won't get banned if you follow this ^^^

k ty
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
any guide anywhere for the void?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Fumbles wrote:BRC is very important for improving defense. I'm not sure if its Tran challenge or Fauztinville that you lack but go ahead and use a lower defense armor for now. For Tran you can definitely switch to
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%
for some extra defense and dr%, just know that you the "slows attacker" on the belt overrides slow from morph.
Icarus
is very useful in Fauztinville with the 80% frw. If you don't have a sacred shield yet, try to find at least a large shield or better. Roll for high defense and orb some if necessary after that. Find or craft jewels with -requirements to lower the dex to something more manageable.

It's the TA challenge that i miss (fauzt one is easier), i always killed one of priests accidentally. Did not notice that Truce, thanks for the info.

ChuckNoRis wrote:also , the %damage reduction cap is 50% so anything more is worthless

Is it ? I thought the info panel give the right numbers since i got over 50% when using that tree skill
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Scalewinged wrote:Check here for more info: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=186

Hehe, I read that when it was originally posted on the old old forums, I read it when it was added to the old docs LFAQ, I read it here several times, and I'm still no closer to understanding :P

Maybe I'm going at this the wrong way: As a Melee Sorc, I have a helm that adds flat cold/light damage, belt adds poison, skill adds flat magic damage and converts part phys to magic.
Question:
a) Best way to scale damage on initial melee hit?
b) Best way to scale damage on projectiles resulting from initial melee hit?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
viperosa wrote:any guide anywhere for the void?

Old forum: http://www.medianxl.com/t4973-korcola-s ... ari#120061

I don't know if something changed, however the basics should definitely be the same.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BTracer wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Check here for more info: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=186

Hehe, I read that when it was originally posted on the old old forums, I read it when it was added to the old docs LFAQ, I read it here several times, and I'm still no closer to understanding :P

Maybe I'm going at this the wrong way: As a Melee Sorc, I have a helm that adds flat cold/light damage, belt adds poison, skill adds flat magic damage and converts part phys to magic.
Question:
a) Best way to scale damage on initial melee hit?
b) Best way to scale damage on projectiles resulting from initial melee hit?

As Marco told there - get better weapon, more dex, more damage from gear in other words. You can also put points in skills you using to increase that added bonus damage. Damage from initial melee hit usually means nothing in MXL so just forget it.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
How long are seasons typically? So how much longer will S15 last? Can't decide if I want to make an alt now or just wait.a
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
viperosa wrote:any guide anywhere for the void?

Old forum: http://www.medianxl.com/t4973-korcola-s ... ari#120061

I don't know if something changed, however the basics should definitely be the same.

so basically i have to get drops from all the deadly sins and cube them then use that in the center of the void to summon rathma