Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
WhaleSixx wrote:Can I still use BattleNet when I have this installed?

in order to do that you need to install median and original in 2 different locations
if you only have 1 cd key set, install original, copy it to another location and uninstall the game
then you reinstall the game again and follow the guide on how to setup median
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
the secret upgrade for brother laz charm is still here in MXL 2017?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
neocrescent wrote:the secret upgrade for brother laz charm is still here in MXL 2017?

Yes.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ScarletEdge wrote:
neocrescent wrote:the secret upgrade for brother laz charm is still here in MXL 2017?

Yes.

same recipe?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
neocrescent wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:

Yes.

same recipe?

[6 emblems + ancient book] + charm. I wasnt here before mxl2017 but I think so
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ScarletEdge wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:

Yes.

same recipe?

6 emblems + ancient book + charm. I wasnt here before mxl2017 but I think so

nice, so its still the same. i made a video of it in 2013 upgrading my brother laz charm. problem now is how to get those 6 tokens. dont know the recipe for each tokens :lol:
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
neocrescent wrote:nice, so its still the same. i made a video of it in 2013 upgrading my brother laz charm. problem now is how to get those 6 tokens. dont know the recipe for each tokens :lol:

I don't know any recipe but as of 2017 they randomly drop from any monster in the game at an extremely low chance.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ScarletEdge wrote:
neocrescent wrote:nice, so its still the same. i made a video of it in 2013 upgrading my brother laz charm. problem now is how to get those 6 tokens. dont know the recipe for each tokens :lol:

I don't know any recipe but as of 2017 they randomly drop from any monster in the game at an extremely low chance.

all difficulty or in destruction only?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
neocrescent wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but likely yes. Besides, you'll spend most of your farming/running ubers in Destruction so I don't think it should matter whether they drop in all difficulties or not.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ScarletEdge wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
ScarletEdge wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but likely yes. Besides, you'll spend most of your farming/running ubers in Destruction so I don't think it should matter whether they drop in all difficulties or not.

thank you. i'll start farming ubers like duncraig and kurast 3000 BA maybe after 2 weeks. there are so many new things now, need time to study them all.