Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dinhtung80 wrote:Hey guys, what is the best farming build in your opinion? :?:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5045
Nevermind me, I'm just promoting my own build.

But on a serious note: This build is safe, it's good for newbies and you really only need 2(-3) items for it to clear most of the content. It can farm TA, Dunc, Toraya and fauzt, so 4 of the 5 main farming spots. (only triune is impossible)

It probably isn't the fastest build but it has other advantages to make up for it.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Somnus wrote:

Limpet laser on DestTA. All screen clean in 3 minutes + drop filter = tons of runs with tons of drops :D

All screen or all map? Clearing just one screen in 3 min is kinda too long XD
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
last ladder id probably say stormcallzon or stormcall oskill paladin, but i hear stormcall has been nerfed a lot this patch. i wouldnt know since i skipped this season altogether.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:
L H wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:What is the different between mark of the wild and gift of the wild?

Do they override eachother?

I see bloodlust from shamanka overrides mark of the wild but proc bloodlust from koth's lesson or quarak's will doesn't, why?

Bloodlust and motw are two entirely different procs. They don't override eachother. Probably just seeing the auras rotating between whatever buffs you have active.

motw and gotw are just solo/party buff variants. Gift of the Wild uses motw in a radius. motw is a single target buff.

pretty sure if I buff bloodlust from shamanka with motw on, the dmg decreases.

They aren't the same buff. It's not possible for them to override eachother. Perhaps you're confusing gift of the wild and mark of the wild or you're using an a5 merc with a weaker bloodlust.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lorenado paladin is fast but maybe expensive. Stormzon is good. Melee scythe necro as usual. Pestilence lazy necro is fast. Basically all the normal ones.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
potapo_gourouni wrote:Thanks HechtHeftig. What about life leech??
Also, most of my sockets are PAmethysts for more dex. I think I need to invest in FHR and FBR, cause I see my assa is getting locked easily when hitted by mobs, but I wonder how will I be able to maintain high dex values for high block chance and hit some FHR and FBR breakpoints at the same time.
Just hitted 90 level and went for Beacon. I'm also using Vampiric icon now and i'd like to know if it is worth it to waste a skill point on Psionic Scream too.
Forgot to mention I have 10 points in Queen of blades and a few in Blink (Perfect Being in maxed of course). I have some Skill points left and I don't know where to invest them. Was thinking of boosting Noctule, but I already have mana issues by using it.. Maybe Noctule should have stayed at 1 point??
Just to mention, Wots and WotG are at 1 skill point at the moment cause I'm not sure if they are worth.
Any merc suggestion?? Act3 abjurer?? or Act1 Priestess or something else??

So you're playing clawsin without ways? How are you even killing enemies? :D Max all 3 ways (the level 90 one is the best).

You can get FHR and FBR by mo'ing your gear accordingly and by using jewels in case you have a runeword somewhere.

Vampiric Icon is good to restore life quickly. Howeever you need to know how to use it. Despite it's look, it only leeches life near the cross. In the old forum there was a guide on how to use it. But I can't seem to find it.

If you have mana issues - mana on attack.

Imo for assa life on attack is better than life leech, because the physical damage output of Assa is usually low. Most of the damage comes from the ways, and her quick attack speed. Both makes life on attack better than ll imo, especially for clawsin. Around 10 points in Blink will give you a 2,5 second cd, which is good enough (if I remember correctly. You might wanna double check).

I never played assa with noctule, but you probably should leave it at 1 point if the additional damage you gain doesn't justify paying higher mana costs.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
I burn through 10 Shrines for Barbarian weapons to find Mark of the WIld Oskill but it never appear, is it just RNG or removed already?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Scalewinged wrote:
Somnus wrote:

Limpet laser on DestTA. All screen clean in 3 minutes + drop filter = tons of runs with tons of drops :D

All screen or all map? Clearing just one screen in 3 min is kinda too long XD

All map* XD!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MotW oskill affix is just very rare.
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
anhlong1122 wrote:I burn through 10 Shrines for Barbarian weapons to find Mark of the WIld Oskill but it never appear, is it just RNG or removed already?

Make sure it's a barbarian axe. I tried to roll it in a sword before and never got it. I think it's only spawns on axes.