Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Does SP Chars from Old Patch still works after 1.2 without any issues ?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
KhaldonB wrote:Does SP Chars from Old Patch still works after 1.2 without any issues ?

Yes, sp chars still work no problem.
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
REALM OF LIES: may now be accessed after killing Maghda in the Chaos Sanctuary
REALM OF SIN: new area which can be accessed after killing Ghom in the Chaos Sanctuary

Hi!
I kill them all but still don't know how to access??
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do the necromancers damaging totems have the ability to proc reanimates or procs in general?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
reanimates yes, procs no ( except for "when enemy is slain" )
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
suchbalance wrote:Use TU war sceptre while levelling. At 120 you've got a choice of all general weapon runewords or you can try crafting a sacred war sceptre. Later you can find/trade for the SU sceptre or make an elemental/xis runeword or use the set or craft an even better weapon. Caster version - guide in the guide section.

Thank you for your help. Is the caster guide sufficiently up to date?

If this guide was still useful then I would have been happy to use it, but It said version Xvc so I didn't follow it. And mentioned a level 5 quest which is gone.

Also it did not seem to have taken account of updated skills in patch 1.2 changes such as "Enemies within the field will now always be hit, regardless if stationary or on the move". This was mentioned as being part of the choices described in the very interesting theorycrafting section, so it seems that it must be out of date now.

Perhaps it is worth adding a note to the guide to say something quick about how to adjust for version 1.2? if you have time of course.

Also, can Asterism break monster immunity? Assuming they don't have 200% resistance of course - or any number too high to be reduced below 100%.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Grasshopper wrote:Also, can Asterism break monster immunity? Assuming they don't have 200% resistance of course - or any number too high to be reduced below 100%.

No, it's acts like -enemy res from items.
Pourquoi
Skeleton
3 | 2
dinhtung80 wrote:
REALM OF SIN: new area which can be accessed after killing Ghom in the Chaos Sanctuary

Hi!

All areas that can be accessed after killing a certain super unique monster now require the Dark Portal skill to be used immediately after the monster is killed in order to make the portal appear.
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Pourquoi wrote:
dinhtung80 wrote:

Hi!

All areas that can be accessed after killing a certain super unique monster now require the Dark Portal skill to be used immediately after the monster is killed in order to make the portal appear.

I used Dark Portal immediately but nothing happened.
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Btw, I saw these in the WORLD NEXUS quest:
Cube The Sleep with Duncraig Trophy:
+(101 to 150)% Damage to Demons
+(101 to 150)% Damage to Undead

What exactly does it mean? How does it calculate?