Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
iamq1803 wrote:
madgod wrote:I was wandering around TA in terror difficulty and killed something and got the red swirls, can anyone tell me what happened and what i was supposed to do? Ive already done all 3 level challenges, im a little confused right now

Have u done Trial of Blood - Black Road challenge?
If yes, then just ignore it.

Well that answers that haha. no i havent yet, im only on fautz in the BRC. just looked it up, thanks for the help
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Um, to complete BRC i need to kill king koth on terror diff. but idk why, i went to arreatt summit, killed 3 guys there (talic is 1 of them i believe), used dark portal, but dark portal aint worked, nothing happened? what did i do wrong?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
probably talic's curse that allow you to summon portal has worn off. or maybe its just a lag or a bug. does this happen every time you kill him?
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Guys, Thundercrack procs life stolen per hit? What about +spell damage, does it increase its damage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
locked21 wrote:Guys, Thundercrack procs life stolen per hit? What about +spell damage, does it increase its damage?

Read the skill. If it says %WDM, then it uses weapon damage and will benefit from life/mana leech and on striking. Spell damage does not benefit from these two.

WDM does not benefit from spell damage. Hammer of Zerae, however says explicitly that it uses lightning spell damage, so that would increase that skill's damage.
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
masochista wrote:probably talic's curse that allow you to summon portal has worn off. or maybe its just a lag or a bug. does this happen every time you kill him?

hmm... talic is one of three spirit in there right? then i dont know, it's just like nothing happened. ;_;
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Justarandomguy wrote:
masochista wrote:probably talic's curse that allow you to summon portal has worn off. or maybe its just a lag or a bug. does this happen every time you kill him?

hmm... talic is one of three spirit in there right? then i dont know, it's just like nothing happened. ;_;

Make sure you kill talic last, he is the one that gives you that curse. It should look like this:
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
can act 3 mercs have blockchance from gear ? will the blockchance increase by dexterety O-) from gear ? will the blockchance get increases from increased blockchance from items ?

:bounce:
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Justarandomguy wrote:Um, to complete BRC i need to kill king koth on terror diff. but idk why, i went to arreatt summit, killed 3 guys there (talic is 1 of them i believe), used dark portal, but dark portal aint worked, nothing happened? what did i do wrong?

Are you using any type of morph on your char? I had issues with using dark summon but realized it didn't work when i was in trap rat form. So i unmorphed and it worked. Kind of annoying but w/e
Justarandomguy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
sigh, i didnt use morph, and also tried to kill talic last, still didnt work ;_;