254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
thunderman wrote:
Keywing wrote:So I understand what it does but is there any real usefulness for Demiurge?
The active buff is really nice but only being a few seconds, I don't see the point except maybe equipping heavy gear after dying
Is the reanimate chance only during the few seconds that Demiurge is active?

I did some experimental builds at S14, I was trying to recreate lazydin using mark of que hegan (when it still was granting you 2nd passive damage)
I maxed demiurge just to get more HP,but you can clearly see amazons were not hitting me at all. So between 37k and 55k Hp there was not much difference. This char is still non ladder so maybe one day I would do more tests (like comparing killing speed with exact build from current ladder, etc).

The biggest problem with demiurge is that you never have any spare points and there is always more important skill to max.

Hmm what about Adrenaline Rush?
I'm curious if Demiurge is one of those skills that isn't affected by increased buff duration (Like Sacred Armor) because if you can buff up the duration, you can make it constant. just refresh it every 14 seconds.
At that point you'll also get a pretty significant power spike from the pure energy increase, not to mention % based attribute bonuses.

Do you know if IBD affects Demiurge or not?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No, buff/debuff/cold dur does not increase demiurge's duration.
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I just installed median XL ultimative through D2SE, but for some reason D2SE launches vanilla D2 LOD wven though I have Median XL selected. Does anyone know how to fix this?
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
Unda wrote:
nohuty wrote:So i can't find "Book of summoning". So how to summon King Koth in "arreat Summit" for BRC?

From 1.2 changelog:

Arreat Summit: new location hosting the Assault on Mt Arreat quest. Can be accessed after killing Talic in the Arreat Summit

Dark Portal: new skill which allows you to open a quest portal upon killing certain bosses
* obtained from the Summoner on Destruction difficulty

Dark Summoning: disabled as no more quests require this mechanism

http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/we ... oms#arreat

I went back to terror to do brc challenge but I get no portal sign over my character's head when I kill Talic. I can still activate dark portal after he's dead, but nothing happens? Thus, I can't complete brc or do that uber at all. Anyone elso have this problem?
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi!
Are there any new good areas to farm in this lastest patch? The new Duncraig seems easier to run.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
dinhtung80 wrote:Hi!
Are there any new good areas to farm in this lastest patch? The new Duncraig seems easier to run.

Tran Athulua till it gets removed from the game
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
princeigor wrote:I went back to terror to do brc challenge but I get no portal sign over my character's head when I kill Talic. I can still activate dark portal after he's dead, but nothing happens? Thus, I can't complete brc or do that uber at all. Anyone elso have this problem?

Are you playing SP and using MXL launcher by any chance?
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
SwineFlu wrote:Are you playing SP and using MXL launcher by any chance?

Am playing SP, am not using MXL launcher, however.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
princeigor wrote:

Re-download the mod from ModDB and overwrite the files
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
RequiemLux wrote:
princeigor wrote:

Re-download the mod from ModDB and overwrite the files

That worked. Thanks!